Dramatic Frerard

One.

Once again, I am here. Actually, I brought him with me. I miss him so much... very much.

Flashback>>>

Gah, at last, a break. I'm kinda hungry... I haven't eaten yet any food since I woke up and went to school. I'm Frank and I am on my first year in high school. I'm short--that's the only adjective that can describe me perfectly. I don't know anybody here in Trenton since I originally resided in the northern part of New Jersey, Belleville. I just moved here and live with my father. I don't know anyone except from him. It's like living a new life.

I searched for a table, and I found a guy, alone in a table. I went closer and smiled at him.

"Is the seat taken?" I asked politely.

"Nope."

"May I?"

"Sure, of course," he said and smiled. "I'm Gerard." He grabbed my hand and shook it fastly.

"I'm Frank," I said and sat.

"You're new here, I suppose?" he cocked an eyebrow to me.

"Apparently." I drank my coke and took a bite of my hamburger. "I'm a first year student. I'm fourteen."

"I'm eighteen. y brother's fifteen, he'll be here after a minute or so."

"Great. I don't know anyone here. I just moved here though."

"Really? I'm not really from here too. We were in Belleville four years ago."

"Belleville?" I asked shockingly. "I am from there."

"Woah. Great. I was like you too, four years ago. I was like a chicken with his head cut off," he laughed. Man, what is with him that is making me like this?

I talked for about ten minutes or something, and I met his brother. They told me that I can hang out with them from now on. Gerard... It's my first day and I felt something different about him. His messy hair, his hazel eyes, his chubby face, everything. I just want to straddle and hugged him back then. And his thin chapped lips...

"Frank!" someone shouted. I turned and I saw Gerard.

"Gee!"

"Glad that you've already called me that way," he winked at me. "Come on, Mikey's waiting at the lobby."

"Gerard," I said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Mmm... Thank you."

"Aw, come on, Frank! It's okay!"

I think... I think... I'm in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Should I continue it? Please comment if you want me to continue this story.