Dramatic Frerard

Two.

"You're gonna leave after you graduated?" I asked Gerard, putting down the cards while we're playing poker.

"Yeah. I guess so." I gave him a sad look. "Aw, why Frank?"

"It means I'll be alone here. In three months, you're leaving."

"Frank, I am not yet sure, alright? It still depends upon me though," he said, trying to make me smile, I guess. "Come on, Frankie... I'm not gonna leave you, unless I want to. I'm sure Mikey don't want us to leave you too."

I suddenly strared at him... while, in my surprise, he was also staring at me too. He placed his cards on the table, and I did too. He placed his hand on the top of my hands and slowly drew a smile on his face.

"You're a beautiful kid, Frankie."

He moved closer to me and held my face with his both hands. I was still staring at his eyes... his beautiful hazel eyes. He tilt his head a bit, and locked his lips into mine. I closed my eyes while he started begging for an entrance, and of course, I let him explore my mouth. It wasn't a short kiss though. He hd kissed me hard and I started stumbling backwards until I fell off the chair. That's the only time we stopped.

I stood up, and wiped my mouth but he suddenly kissed me hard again. He put his hands around my waist and almost carried me to his bed. He laid me down to his bed and started to lift my shirt as he kissed me continuously. He kissed my neck, and any other parts, which let me to moan with pleasure. He slowly reached my navel, and put his hands on top of my jeans. He removed it, and left me with my boxers. Without hesitation, he placed his hands on top of it, maybe to remove my boxers but before he can do it, we were interrupted by a knock at the door. I grabbed my clothes on the floor, wear 'em before Gerard open the door. I jumped off his window and hide on his mother's bushes.

"Wait!" Gerard shouted at whisper. "Oh, Mikes? What do you want?" No reply. "Mikey, what are you doing? Stop it! What do you want?"

"Haven't you realized that I was sleeping and you are not suppoe to make weird noises?" Mikey said. "Who's with you anyways?"

"You."

"Dumb ass! A while ago!"

"No one!" Gerard said quickly.

"Oh come on, Gee," Mikey said. "It's obvious that you're hiding something."

"Of course not!"

"You're having sex? With someone?"

"Mikey?! No!"

"That's not your voice a while ago..." Mikey said, in a very serious tone.

"What the fuck are saying? Michael, don't be a bullcrap today, okay?"

"It sounded like a guy."

"Mikey, what are you trying to say? That I fucked a man? Why would I do that? Your brother is not like what you think, dumbass! I won't do that! Never! I don't love men! And I didn't have sex with somebody either, so please, shut the fuck up!" Gerard said. What? I mean, you started it, I didn't do anything... And what are you saying? What are you trying to show?

"Okay fine! Calm down!" Mikey replied to Gerard. "I'm going to Ray's for a while, okay?"

When I heard the door close, I immediately stood up from the bushes and of course, Gerard saw me.

"Frank? You?re still there?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment for an update. XD