Heart-Shaped Box

In Bloom

"I really like you, Kem."

Kemmy smiled up at him. "I like you too, Kurt. You've been so good to me...putting up with all my crap." She hugged him.

The fireworks exploded in the sky above them as they lay in the grass watching.

"They're so beautiful," Kemmy murmured in his ear, snuggling close to him.

"Just like you," Kurt said softly, which earned him a gentle kiss.

There was a peaceful silence until Kurt said suddenly, "I think I'm in love with you."

"R-really?" Kemmy stammered. She was blushing. "Oh, Kurt!"

"And I have to know..." Kurt bit his lip. "If you feel the same..."

Kemmy smiled. "Well, I can't tell you."

"Why not?" Kurt asked in disappointment. He looked sad and a little hurt.

"Because I have to show you," Kemmy answered, and got up and motioned for him to follow.

Kurt followed her into the car, and Kemmy kissed him while undoing his shirt buttons. Kurt grabbed her hand and said in a low voice, "I have a better idea."

They drove to Kemmy's.

*~*~*

"Mmmm...." Kurt kissed her gently. "Want me to help you with that?" He undid her jeans, tongueing Kemmy as he did so.

"You're sooo..." Kemmy began, but never got to finish.

The whole night was a blur to Kemmy.

"This is the first time...I've...been sober...during....ahhhh.." Kemmy murmured.

"I'm a lucky guy," whispered Kurt.

*~*~*

Kemmy woke up in Kurt's arms. "Ohh," she groaned, remembering what happened.

She got up, put her clothes on, and grabbed a PT from her drawer.

When she saw the results, she screamed.

"Kurt, I'm pregnant!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, I know. sorry ^_^