Dear God, Why'd you Send me to a Host Club?

An Intoxicating Evening

I smothered a burp as we exited the dining hall.

Man, that food sure was delicious!

The hairs on the back of my neck tingled -- someone was staring at me. I turned and discovered that someone was Kyouya. "What?" I asked, slightly nervous.

"Nothing. It's just -- did you get that out of your closet?" He motioned to my outfit.

"Yeah, why?"

"It looks like something my mother.... never mind." He started to walk up the stairs.

"Oh no you don't." I grabbed a fistful of shirt and yanked him back down to my level. "Tell me."

"Tell you what?" He avoided eye contact.

"Kyouyaaaaaaaaaaa." I warned.

"All right, all right." He succumbed, and I let go of his shirt. But instead of telling me what he was going to say, he took that moment to run up the stairs and into a room.

"Hey! Get back here, you little bastard!" I shouted and ran after him. He had ran into what appeared to be a study.

Probably his father's.

He was messing with a cabinet in the back, and I walked over to see what he was doing.

"You've got to be kidding me."

He looked up after successfully picking the lock. "What?"

"You're not seriously going to drink that, are you?" I pointed to a crystal container of scotch.

"Uh... yeah. Want some?" He offered some to me.

"Not really."

"Chicken."

"Excuse me?"

"Wimp."

"Now, hang on a second -- "

"Wuss."

"Just pour me a fucking glass and get it over with then." I grumbled. He grinned -- the first time I'd seen him do so -- and did as I asked.

"A toast, then." I looked up at him incredously. "To.... to the little surprises in life."

"Cheers." I said without enthusiasm, and downed the glass.

-_-- A Hour Later --_-

"So then he says, " I giggled, "When I catch you, the only place you'll be running to is jail!" I then burst into another fit of giggles, nearly hitting my head against the liquor cabinet.

"So you really used to be a thief?" Kyouya poured us another glass, -- this would be our fifth -- his words slurring together.

"Hey now," I admonished, "I only stole when I -- hic -- had to."

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet." He grinned. We clinked our glasses together -- "To theivery!" was the toast this time, which sent me into another fit of giggles -- and downed them. Kyouya stared at me through the bottom of his glass. "Did you really wanna know what it was that I said earlier?"

"Sure!" I grinned lazily at him.

"Well..." He paused, "I was going to say that my mom had a necklace just like that. I think it's still in her old room."

I gasped. "R -- hic -- really?!"

"Yeah." He leaned over to me, putting his hands on either side of my head.

"What're you --" I said, startled.

"Wait here," he whispered in my ear, his voice containing an almost seductive quality. "I'll go and get it."

He got up and walked out of the room a bit unsteadily. His voice had shook me out of my drunken stupor.

Seductive?! When the hell have I ever thought Kyouya was... seductive?! I mean, sure, I thought he had nice hair.... Oh, what the hell have I gotten myself into now?

Kyouya entered the room, almost running into the wall -- which I laughed heartily at -- and sat in front of me, a compact jewelry box in his hands. He opened it for me, and I stared at its contents. A small black stone was hanging on a slim, purple ribbon paired with a onyx ring set on a silver band. "Here." He leaned over me once again to tie the choker around my neck. I sat perfectly still, waiting for him to finish. When he did, he grabbed the matching ring out of the jewelry box. I extended my hand, and he put the ring on my fourth finger. When he was done, he grinned at me --

-- And then passed out. His body pressed up against mine, pushing me into the cabinet. "Hey! Kyouya, wake up!" Nothing. No response what-so-ever.

Shit. Now I'm really fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I had to do it. I had to write a scene where Kyouya threw himself out of his shell. yayyyyy!

tell me what you think! Comment, please!! :)