Dear God, Why'd you Send me to a Host Club?

I Guess Liquor Changes Things

~*Kyouya*~

When Kyouya awoke, he noticed that he was laying on something soft yet squishy. And when he discovered that the squishy thing was Yuki's chest, he bolted up from his previous position. Yuki hadn't noticed anything had just happened, and continued her slumber.

She looks....

Her ebony hair was swept away from her face, exposing her long lashes, her flushed cheeks --

Wait a minute -- flushed cheeks?

She was clutching his father's bottle of scotch in one hand, the other resting on her stomach. The memories from the previous night came flooding back to him, and his cheeks pinked a bit.

Right. Well that explains things. Usually she wouldn't come within three feet of me.

Yuki mumbled in her sleep, smiled, then snored loudly. Kyouya smothered his laughter, but unfortunately for him Yuki stirred and awoke.

"What time is it?" She muttered, then groaned and massaged her temples.

"7:55."

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. "On a weekday?!"

"No, it's.... oh no."

After that it was a mad scramble to get dressed for school and get out the door. While in the limo, Kyouya spoke up. "How's your headache?"

Yuki grimaced. "Awful. Yours?"

Kyouya smirked. "Nonexistent."

"What?! How do you not have one, you were worse than I was!"

"Yeah, well, I guess it runs in the family." Kyouya glanced at the driver, eager to change the subject. "So you'll finally be starting your classes today."

"Yeah...." Yuki sighed. "God, I hate school. Is this going to be a ton of work? Please tell me it's not. I dropped out for a reason, you know."

"Actually, no. I didn't." An awkward silence settled for a minute before Kyouya cleared his throat. "Anyway, so you'll be in Haruhi's, Hikaru and Kaoru's class, since you are all the same age." At that point, the limo had arrived at the school. Kyouya opened the door for Yuki to get out, and she gave him a weird look as she exited the car.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked him.

He closed the door. "Yeah, I must still have some scotch in me or something." Now she gave him a really weird look.

Really smooth, Kyouya.Really smooth.

~*Yuki*~

Kyouya sure has been acting strange lately. Maybe he... nahhhh.

I shrugged off any suspicions I had and he and I walked to class. He left me at the door of my first class, Math, and walked off to his own class. But before he left, he had something to say to me.

"So Yuki, I.... I'll see you later at the Host Club. Make sure you stick with Haruhi and the twins and you'll be fine."

I guess liquor changes things between two people. There's no other explanation for it.

"Hey, Haruhi!" I called and waved across the room at her. She smiled and waved back.

"So you're still not wearing the uniform?" She asked once I took the seat in front of her.

"Nah, it's not for me." I replied.

The whole first half of the day passed without any mishaps or anything, but the twins kept giving me the evil eye. Soon, it was time for lunch, which Haruhi explained to me that all the classes took the same time for lunch and they all piled into the cafeteria.

"HARUUUUUUUUUUHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiii!" I turned and saw Tamaki, Kyouya, Honey- and Mori-senpai making their way over to us. Tamaki seized Haruhi in his arms and cuddled her for a few moments before the twins broke them up.

"We've had enough of everyone else stealing Haruhi from us!" They exclaimed, sent me yet another evil eye, and wrenched Haruhi away from her 'Daddy'.

"What the hell is your problem?! Can't I have a conversation with a girl my age for once?!"

'She means a boy! A boy her age!" Tamaki shouted.

"Ugh! I'm so done with -- " I was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I turned and my eyes met with Kyouya's. Something in them told me that I should stop this and leave the matter alone.

'I'll explain later.' He mouthed.

"Sooooooooo, Yuki," Instantly I was on guard. "I heard that there was some.... fun... last night." Tamaki looked like he was enjoying some kind of secret.

"What kind of fun? Like a party with cake?" Honey-senpai asked.

"No, Honey." I answered him directly, then faced Tamaki. "Well it's not like anything exciting happened, we were just having a good time -- "

"How come we miss all the good stuff?" The twins grumbled.

"Yeah, we wanna have parties at your house too, Mommy!" Tamaki pouted.

Kyouya sighed and pushed up his glasses. "Well, I guess you guys can come over tonight. We don't have school tomorrow, so it shouldn't be a problem for anyone --"

Everyone cheered except for Haruhi, Kyouya, and I.

This is a potential nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I really reallyyyyyy want to make a scene where the entire Host Club gets drunk now. But Kyouya just doesn't seem like the type to get hangovers.