Dear God, Why'd you Send me to a Host Club?

Little Brother

"Party! PARTY!" The Twins shouted.

"Cake! CAKE!" Honey-kun chanted along with them.

Tamaki clutched Haruhi in his arms and joined in, "HARUHI! HARUHI!" for some unknown reason.

All of us were in Kyouya's limo, headed back to his house since he had implanted the idea of a party into their heads. I rubbed my temples, trying to soothe my throbbing headache that was left over from last night's adventure, but it was to no avail. Between the constant shoutings of the twins, Tamaki, and Honey, my headache was only getting worse by the second.

"Guys," Haruhi broke free of Tamaki's grasp, glanced at me, and then back at our 'friends,' "I really think you should -- "

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I roared. Everyone's mouths promptly closed, though Honey-kun, and though he had done nothing, Mori-senpai both mumbled an apology.

Haruhi gave me a sympathetic smile, then turned to Kyouya. "So what exactly are we going to do once we get to your house, Kyouya?"

Kyouya leaned back in his seat and pondered this for a moment while staring out the window. "Who knows?" He responded after a few minutes.

Haruhi and I looked at each other as we pulled into the driveway of the Ootori estate, both of us sharing the same confused feeling before I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure we'll find something to do."

She nodded, the sighed as Tamaki got ahold of her again and resumed chanting and stroking her hair in his "fatherly" way. The car stopped and there was a mad rush to get out; Honey-kun almost got trampled by the Twins in the process but was saved just in time by Mori-senpai. All of us marched towards the door and Tamaki threw it open.

I could just barely make out a blur of green rushing towards us before Kyouya, who was previously standing beside me, was thrown to the ground. On top of him was a woman who looked not quite old enough to be his mother, but still a bit more advanced in her years than any of us were. "Fuyumi!" Kyouya blurted, his features displaying surprise.

"WELCOME HOME, LITTLE BROTHER!" She exclaimed and hugged him so tight I thought his eyeballs were going to pop out. She looked over her shoulder at the rest of us and greeted us with a pleasant, "Hello everyone. Oh, hey Tamaki-kun! It's been a while!"

"Hello, Fuyumi-chan! It's nice to see you again!" Tamaki said with a smile. Everyone else, myself included, were still a little baffled.

"You have a sister?" Haruhi's eyebrows were raised in surprise, voicing our thoughts.

Kyouya took this brief opportunity to untangle himself from his sister's arms and stand back up. "What are you -- " He started once he had regained his composure, ignoring Haruhi's question.

"Doing here?" Fuyumi finished for him. "I'll explain inside. C'mon everyone, let's go get settled." We followed her into the dining room and sat down at their massive western-styled table. "I came back to visit you, of course! I know I've been away on business affairs for a while, but I had a free day today and decided to come make sure you were still alive." She grinned at him, "And judging by all of your friends coming to visit you after school, I'm assuming you're doing well."

She looked around the table at all of us. "So you two are obviously the Hitachiin twins, and so that makes you two Takashi Morinozuka and Mitsukuni Haninozuka...." She pointed to the pairs she was talking about, then stopped when she saw Haruhi and I. "But I don't know you two..."

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka."

"And I'm Yuki Miyagi." I smiled at Fuyumi-san. She seemed genuine enough, and also a good older sister figure for Kyouya. He had a glimmer of light in his eyes when they spoke to each other, and he looked like he was a tiny bit happier than usual now that his sister was around.

"All right, well we're going to explore!" The twins interrupted the current conversation between the Ootori siblings and promptly took off.

"Us too, us too!" Honey-kun exclaimed. He and Mori-senpai went in the twins' opposite direction.

"Let's go too, Haruhi!" Tamaki grabbed her and they were off.

"Wait, everyone!" I shouted after them, but it was no use -- they were already gone. I sighed.

So where does that leave me?
♠ ♠ ♠
it's pretty much going to be like an interactive journey of sorts now.... kind of. You'll understand what I mean in the next chapter, which is SERIOUSLY going to come out soon.
Ps. I'm an ass for not updating sooner like I said I would. I'm also an ass for making you guys wait this long. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry about it being kinda short... oh, and I mentioned Fuyumi as the green blur because she was/is wearing green clothes.