Can't Live If Living Is Without You

Chapter Eleven

Mother's Day had came and went and Zack wasn't kidding when he said he was getting me something, neither were the guys. The boys had decided to throw us girl our baby shower's that day and invited all of our family and friends. Since there were a lot of people, the guys had ended up renting out a conference room in a fancy hotel somewhere. I had received so much gifts that I had a hard time finding room in the house to put all the presents.

Zack and I had started painting the nursery today while I could still help out before it got too hard for me to even walk. So far we had painted three out of four walls in the main color which was jade green. Going through the middle was going to be a nice soft pink.

"This is so much work," Zack whined again for the fifth time.

"We're almost done babe," I said as I continued to move the paint roller up and down the wall.

Zack had gotten down on his knee's, lifted up my shirt and nuzzled his face into my stomach. "Little girl, you're already giving me a hard time and you haven't even popped out of mommy yet," he said and rested his face against the bump.

Both Zack and I felt our little girl kick, but unfortunately for Zack, his face was in the exact spot where she kicked. I laughed as he got up and rubbed his cheek where he got kicked.

"I can see she's a mommy's girl," he said.

"Damn right she is," I chuckled and kissed his cheek. The air coming in from the open windows sent in a warm, but cool breeze, a sure sign that summer was on it's way.

We went back to painting the last wall and we finished about an hour later. We stood back and examined the green room.

"I can't wait to finish painting," I sighed and blew my bangs away from my face.

"I can't wait to decorate the room," Zack added.

My cell phone started ringing and I hurried across the hall as fast as I could before my phone went to voicemail. I got there just in time and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Natalia! You have to come see the nursery Matt and I finished!" she squealed down into the receiver.

"Okay, we'll be there in a bit," I said.

"Hurry!" she screamed and hung up.

"Who was that?" Zack asked.

"Nayja, she wwants us to go over and see her new baby room," I answered while slipping on some flip flops.

"Well come on," he said and walked downstairs.

We locked up behind us and drove a few blocks down the street to Matt's house. Everyone's car's were outside already and I shook my head at Nayja's excitement. We rang the doorbell and not even a second later, Nayja flung open the door. Without a word, she dragged us upstairs where everyone else was.

"You guy's ready?" she smiled.

"Yup," I answered.

She opened the door and my jaw slacked as I took in the new room.

"Very hippy-ish," Zack commented.

"Nice flowers Matt," I smirked.

He mumbled something under his breath and Nayja had on a shit eating grin because she knew she had won the arguement about having flowers in the room.

"You guy's should come see my nurseries!" Jimmy piped up from the back.

"Nurseries?" Elizabeth questioned.

"Yup, Jimmy decided to give the kids their own seperate rooms starting from birth," Dylan explained.

"Well, let's go see them," Brian said and walked out.

Since Jimmy's house was down the street we decided to walk and not waste gas. I saw Jimmy's house come into view and I smiled. Jimmy had the biggest house out of all of us because he never had a stable home as a teenager so he chose to get the biggest house he could when he had the chance.

Jimmy unlocked the door and bounded up the stairs three at a time, leaving Dylan to walk up one stair at a time.

"I swear, I'm going to chop off a chunk of his legs so he won't be able to do that anymore," Dylan grumbled as she led us upstairs.

When we got upstairs we saw Jimmy bouncing on the balls of his feet in front of a door. On the door was a light pink plaque in the shape of a crown that said 'Princess Rachel'. He opened the door and everyone gasped at the room. I soaked in all the shapes and different colors that occupied nearly every space of the room.

"This room is so nice Jim," Johnny said.

"It is, this must've taken a long time," Miley said.

"Come on, we still have to see little Jack's room," he smiled and walked across the hall.

On this door was a blue plaque in the shape of a crown that said 'Prince Jack'. Jack's room was exactly the same as Rachel's except for the color. You could see that Jimmy had put in a lot to the rooms and it paid off.

"You did a fantastic job Jimbo," I said.

"Thanks," he grinned and wrapped an arm around Dylan.

A while later Zack and I left to go back home seeing as how it was starting to get late. We went right back upstairs and stood in the doorway and looked at the plain green room.

"I hope our room come's out as nice as Jim's and Matt's," I sighed.

"It will, don't worry," Zack reassured me. "Now come on, let's go to bed. I know you're going to be sore tomorrow from all the work we did today," he said and led me into our room.

We took a nice soothing bath together and got into bed an hour later. Ichabod climbed into bed with us and I turned to face Zack in the dark. The moonlight shined straight across his face, illuminating his green eyes even more.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said and kissed him.

"Good night baby," he said and draped a chubby arm across my large stomach.

"Good night,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait guys.