The Life Of Me

Chapter 2

As the bus pulled up to the school i saw that it was massive, larger than my old high school, also i saw that there were hundreds of students just walking up the stairs into the front doors.

"hey!" said joanna looking at me funny

"what" i said confused

"we kinda need to get off the bus" she said pionting to the front of the bus

I saw that she was right, because the front of the bus was empty and the bus driver was looking at us like "get off my fucking bus, i have better things to do"

"oh" i said blushing, and i proceeded to grab my backpack and move to file off the bus

as my hand came up off my shoulder it accidentally brushed against joannas left boob as she was standing right behind me. i lookde back with a quick "sorry" and i could see her stare had gone blank.

"joanna?" i said, confused

she shook her head quickly and said "what?" as if shed just blanked out.

"are you ok" i said looking worried.

"yeah , chill ok" she said witha wink, and pushed my backpack so that i was forced to walk along in front of her

As i was forced off the bus i noticed that shed really warmed up to me, she was being more hands on and more casual, I think I finally have a friend, little did i know what was in store for my future.

As we walked up the stairs to the front doors we found that it was just as busy and hectic as it seemed and we were constantly pushed against and bumped into, when we finally reached the door we looked inside with wonder at the foyer, dazzling white met their eyes met only blimished by the green and white hornets on the walls, we were supposed to meet at the 10th grade table in the cafeteria, which was down the hall to the left.

We walked along in the hall, her hand on my shoulder, i was suprised at the contact after her cold indifferent mood not an hour ago, but i enjoyed having it as comfort as we entered the cafeteria.

we made our way over to the 10th grade table and talked to the angry looking coach sitting there. He told us that our home room was with the theatre teacher Mr. Johnston, and that there he would give us our class schedules, so we made our way down the hall to the first class on the left.

As we entered the classroom we noticed another guy sitting in the corner listening to a mp3 player, apparently asleep, with his head down on the desk.

"What a lively crew" i said with a laugh, and looked over to the teachers desk.

As i looked over to the teachers desk the teacher walked in and swiftly closed the door, then faced us.

"Sit down please" he said frowing at the fact that joanna was holding on to my shoulder, he faced over to the guy sleeping with the headphones.

he walked over and tapped on his shoulder, and the kid sat up with a start.

"humanawha??" he mumbled, then he looked at the teacher. "oh, hey mr.J"

"demetri, what have i told you about sleeping in my class?

"Um" he said, pretending to think "to not to?"

"Right, ok class welcome to your sophmore year here at Huntsville High School, as you know im Mr.J. im the drama teacher for hhs, and director, and watever they tell me to do. so lets start it off by taking our schedules."

as he moved to get a stack of papers from his desk i felt joannes hand move to my knee, then move p my leg to my thigh.

i looked over at her, but she was looking away with disintrest.

"joanna" i started to say, but was interrupted bu mr.j walking over to our table and throwing 2 sheets of paper and 2 books down in front of us.

"no talking please" said Mr.J

i picked up the paper , ignoring joannas hand on my thigh i looked at it with a sigh.

Assembly /
1st period, Algebra 2 /
2nd period, Art 1 /
3rd period, Tech Theatre /
4th period, English 2 /
5th period, German 1 /
6th period, American history 1 /
7th period, Biology /

Looking at my schedule for the first time i wondered why god had to put me in algebra 1 for the first class of my day, it was my worst subject, looing over at joannas schedule i saw that except for german (she had french 1) ours were exactly the same.

"ooh we both have algebra as 1st period" she said with a smile, i hadnt noticed she was looking at my schedule because now she was rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"if u all know were your classes are then u may go, if u dont then please follow the signs to your first period, they will tell you there, and demetri please stay here for a minuite."

"ok " demetri said.

"come on hon" said joanna grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

out we went to our first period

-to be continued-
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so im sorry theyre not having sex yet....gawd have patience........and for u people that threw fruit at me....thanks for the ammo lolz XD

gonna take till at least part 5 to get through this first day then itll speed up.......btw just wait till 3rd period (chapter 4 or 5)