We Don't Fight Fair

02

I woke to soft kisses on my side and Jon knocking on the door with occasional "HURRY UP"'s.

I laughed quietly and tried to find Brendon' face beneath the covers with my hand; he bit on to my finger and followed it up to meet my face, letting go and smiling at me.

"Good morning, princess!"

"Princess?"

"Wouldn't it be nice if every morning was like this?" he sighed, burying his face in my neck.

"I can hear you talking! C'mon! I need to use the bathroom!" Brendon and I giggled before he smiled and pressed his lips to mine again and spoke quietly, barely pulling away.

"We're fucking at least five more times before you see her again. At least," he emphasized. I nodded and rolled over to unlock the door.

He opened the door and Jon pushed past him, ignoring the face that we were both naked. Brendon snorted and grabbed his underwear, pulling them up and looking around for his jeans.

We were both dressed when Jon came back out from the bathroom, mumbling something neither of us could make out, but sounded similar to "scarred for life, guys." He went back to the front lounge, and Brendon kissed me again before following Jon with a smile on his face.

I was about to follow when my sidekick went off.

I sighed and cursed quietly when I read the caller ID and answered reluctantly.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, babe!" Is it a bad sign if I feel like I'm gonna hurl at the sound of my girlfriend's voice?

"Hey,"

"What's going on? I miss you!"

"Nothing,"

"Hobo says hello!"

"Daddy says hello and he misses her,"

"How have you been, hun?"

"Not bad."

"You sound tired..."

"Yeah, I kinda am. Maybe I'll go back to bed..." Please, just say 'okay, bye' and let me go!

"Okay," yes! "But you can talk for awhile first, right?" Dammit.

"Uh, sure."

-hour of mindless chatter later-

"Alright, bye," '

"I love you!"

"Yeah," I replied dully, hanging up, and sighing when she immediately sent me a text message with a smiley face. I turned off my sidekick and went to the lounge to hang out withmy Brendon.

Maybe I should ask him out, forget about Keltie? Would the fans really care?
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY UPDATED! It's shitty, but its an update!

I'm sorry it took so long, I lost the book I had written my updates in >.>

C/C? ^-^