We Don't Fight Fair

03

"Ryan Ross, did you just ask me out on a date?" Brendon laughed mockingly as I chewed a nail lightly.

"Maybe. Does that mean no?"

"You're too cute to say no to," he replied, ruffling my hair slightly. I couldn't help but smile as I pushed his hand away and my face towards his.

--

"So, Ryan," Spencer said casually, sitting beside me on the couch in the lobby, "I hear you have a date coming up."

"Shut up," I sighed, clicking around on the laptop sitting on my lap. He laughed and reached for the remote.

"What's the special occasion?"

"No special occasion..."

"Okay," We melted into a comfortable quiet, Spencer flicking through the channels on the television as I continued browsing the web.

--

"Show time in 20!" Zack yelled into the doorway of our bus, interrupting the movie the four of us - Jon, Spencer, Brendon and I - were watching.

"Okay!" Brendon shouted back enthusiastically, jumping up and bustling about.

"What's your hurry?" Jon asked him, titling his head back.

"Nothing. Let's go let's go let's go!"

--

"WHORE!" The crowd shouted, completing Brendon's sentence.

"Yeah," he replied with a seductive tone, before continuing singing. Sexy.

--

"So, Ryan, where are we going?" Brendon asked, intertwining his fingers in mine.

"You'll see," I smiled.

--

"When the hell did you get money for places like this?" Brendon whispered in my ear as we waited to be seated.

"Oh, I sold my body to Pete." I replied jokingly.

"Again?"

"Shut up!"

--

"Did you see the look he was giving us?"

"No, Brendon."

"It's that 'oh, fags' look."

"Well, you do look pretty gay..."

"Hey!"

--

"So, do you kiss on the first date?"

"Do you fuck on the first date?"

"Do you realize there are two other people in the room trying to sleep?"

"...No?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hayyyy.