First look

First Look

The day when everyone has to go back to school once again has arrived. Jocks already rousing up the defenseless, the preps still looking rich as usual, the skaters riding down to school on their skateboards, the bad asses walks up to every person and show's them that they rule the school, but today is when everything works out between me and J-C. We've been rivals since kindergarten when I accidentally puked on his favorite pair of shoes. He pushed me to the ground and threw his puked up shoes on my face. I remember those days like it just happened a few minutes ago. I looked to the right and at my surprise I saw my bus leaving! I ran after it, but noticing on the other side of the bus I see him again. He stares at me with this revengeful eyes and I waved at him for hope that he has changed. J-C started walking up towards me and I was struck with fear and couldn't move a muscle. J-C charges up to me and glances at Ms. Tokoya next door. "Well hello Ms. Tokoya going to the hospital again to have a check up on that scar?" J-C asks. "Yes, thank you for your concern Mr. Jacob" replies Ms. Tokoya. "Oh Ms. Tokoya you can call me J-C now everyone does including the mayor" J-C smiles. "Ok well I have to be leaving now" Ms. Tokoya answers.
J-C looks over at me and still not able to move, he picks me up, brings me to school and puts me right in the dumpster.