If Words Are But Words

Before we have to endure anymore of Gee’s dancing

FRANK’S POV
“Isn’t that just so...so amazing though!” I heard Ian’s voice coming from the couch.
I stretched and rolled out of my bunk. I heard Gerard stir and I was careful not to wake him up.
“What’s amazing?” I asked sleepily, curling up on the couch, leaning my head on Mikey’s knee.
Mikey groaned and rolled his eyes. “You just HAD to ask didn’t you” I couldn’t tell if he was kidding or not so I turned my attention back to Ian.
“Davey, Davey Havok knows MY name, me! Davey Havok knows who I am!” he said in a chirpy voice that reminded me so much of a schoolgirl I shuddered.
“Uh, yeah generally people know people’s names on tour” I replied flatly. Ian looked hurt, I could tell cause he hunched over and bit his bottom lip.
“N-not that it isn’t cool or anything cause you know, it’s Davey Havok and all” I added trying to make that Davey was something special when really I hated the guy. Not for anything he’d done I mean he’s a pretty nice guy whenever I’ve talked to him it was more about Ian’s reaction to Davey. I’m so retarded I’m acting like Ian’s mine or something.
“Day off finally” I glanced up and saw Gerard shoot into a rather embarrassing little dance number. Mikey’s hand shot over his eyes and I cracked up laughing.
“DON’T do that on stage...correction don’t do that EVER” Mikey whined, peeking between his fingers which were still covering his eyes.
“You’re only jealous” Gerard said and continued dancing.
“Can we decide on something to do before we have to endure anymore of Gee’s dancing?” whimpered Mikey. Gerard stuck out his tongue and wandered away, god only knows where.
“I was gonna see if Davey wanted to hang out” Ian said, turning away but I still noticed his face turning a slight shade of pink. Oh god, he’s in love with Davey.
“Have fun with that” I said dryly, absent-mindedly glaring a little.
“Frank?” he tilted his head, causing his hair to fall over his face.
“What?” I asked, my voice stabilizing.
“Wanna come?” he asked
“Nah, I’m just gonna hang around and stuff” I replied, glancing out the window to divert my attention
“Ok, buhbye” he smiled, pulling me into a tight hug before he left.
I smiled to myself, I didn’t see him hug Davey when he was with him. Maybe I’m over-reacting. Besides Ian is my friend, friend and only friend.