How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Planning

Amber's POV

It all happened with a picture, one simple picture. The picture was one of our favorite people in our favorite band, Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat, from All Time Low. The picture was of Alex kissing Jack on the cheek, with Rian in the background, and he looked a little jealous.
"We should find him and kiss him on the cheek, then kidnap Alex and Jack," my best friend Pan said.

"We should."

"Do you want to?"

"Do you?" I said looking at her. She smiled an evil grin at me, and at that instant I knew what we were going to do. We, Pan and I ages 18 and 19, were going to kidnap Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat.

I closed out of the window the picture was in on my laptop and pulled up concert dates. We found one that was in a few days that was in the town over, and I quickly bought the tickets.
"Alright so how are we gonna do this?" I asked. We immediately started writing our ideas into a notebook that was laying on the ground next to me.

"We should seduce the security guards," Pan said randomly.

"We should, but would they fall for it?"

"Amber, they are horny old men, obviously they would fall for it."

"Ha, alright if you insist," I said writing it down.

"I do," she smiled.

"Oh then we could like chat up Alex, and Jack."

"Yeah! then we can be like 'Yo dudes let go for a walk'," she laughed.

"Alright," I laughed.

"Then I could like run ahead to our car and you shove them in, and I'll drive!"

"Sounds amazing," I laughed.

"Good," she said, "We just have to make sure we put on the child locks on though," she said causing us both to laugh.

"Oh yes, we can't forget to do that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha New Story

We decided we actually wrote did start this story based on that first quote lol

Enjoy
<3 Amber