How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Going All Out

Pan's POV

I can not believe that Amber and I are going to seriously kidnap Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat. This is so unreal. I sat on my bed looking at my best friend tear through my clothes for something to wear to the concert that was happening tonight. I was starting to get butterfly's in my stomach.

"Amber, your totally making a huge mess!" I threw my hands up in the air and laughed at my friend trying to look innocent like she didn't do anything.

"Don't give me that look! Ahh alright were going shopping, I think this deserves some new clothes!" I grabbed her arm and basically drug her out of the house.

When we got to the mall I basically ran into Hott Topic, for a new All Time Low tee shirt. Amber followed shortly with a smile on her face. I picked up my shirt and a new pair of skinny jeans and paid for them. Amber got a new All Time Low tee shirt too and new eyeliner.

"So, what are we going to do with them when we finally have them?" I said taking a sip of my tea as we sat in the food court.

"Um I actually haven't thought of that yet" She said looking at me.

"Well I guess we should figure that out soon, cause' we got like um," I looked at my cell phone for the time, "2 hours left till the show." We both stood up to get ready to leave. When we got back to my house, I took my new clothes and ran into my bathroom. Amber got changed in my room while I got changed in my bathroom. When I opened the door Amber was on my computer looking at the picture that started this whole thing.

"This is so cool." Amber laughed at me.

"Yeah yeah, let's get going." I laughed at her and picked up my wallet.

We made jokes the whole ride there but when we pulled around back everything suddenly got serious. I sighed and looked at Amber nodding. I pulled my shirt down as far as it would go without ripping. Amber laughed at me once more. I shot her a look and smiled.
We got out of the car and walked up to the one security guard. I whispered to her before we got there.

"Did you remember to put the child locks on?" My eyes were wide looking at her. She nodded only once. Then suddenly there we were in front of the security guard, he wasn't as old as I though he was going to be, which was a plus, he looked at us with a disapproving frown. I pouted and batted my eyes at him, walking up to him even closer than we already were.

"Do you think we can get in?" I asked running a finger down his chest.

This is for Alex, This is for Alex, This is for Alex

That was the only thought going through my head as I did so.

He smiled and looked at me.

"Sure" He grabbed my butt making me squeal.

"Go ahead, you two are very nice looking ladies." He moved aside.

I practically yanked Amber through the hallways wanting to get away from that freak.

"You know Pan your really scary when you really want something." She said looking at me kinda scared.

"Oh shut up! Amber were so close to doing this." We both laughed as we ventured through the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bahaha! We hope you like it so far XD