How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Head Aches, Screams and Pain Killers

Pan's POV

The whole ride back to our house Alex and Jack were screaming to let them go. I looked at Amber and sighed.

"How are we gonna get them in the house without them running away?" I asked, planning as I spoke.

She shrugged thinking as well. I bit my lip and turned in my seat to look at Alex and Jack. I gave them a pleading look and for a second they were quiet then Jack started to scream.

"Please!!!! Please let us go." If he could have gotten on his knees and begged for mercy I think he would have do it right then and there.

"I'm sorry Jack-Attack but we can't do that. Please work with us, I mean we can get you food and everything you want but we can't let you go." I answered the question that hadn't come out of his mouth yet. He looked a little taken back and was silent while he got his thoughts together. Alex was silent as he looked at me. I had to look away for a couple of seconds then when I looked back he was looking at his hands.

"Guys we need to go inside now, it looks like its gonna pour, can we trust you not to run away or do we have to tie your hands and feet together so you can't run far." Amber said.

Alex nodded telling us that they wouldn't try to run away at least for now anyway. I smiled slightly and nodded. I got out with Amber and opened the side door. I held out my hand for Alex, he took it not letting go, Jack looked kinda hesitant taking Amber's, I smiled and let a giggle escape my lips. I walked with Alex to the house and unlocked the door and led the way in.

I bit my lip for what I was about to tell him.

"Umm, look, we honestly don't want you guys getting out so were gonna have you guys stay in the basement, I mean we have beds and everything set up there."

He was still silent I guess he wasn't over the shock that he has just been kidnapped and his kidnappers were being nice to him. I led the way to the basement with Amber and Jack following shortly after and once Jack and Alex were both there and we knew that they weren't gonna try to get out I locked the door from the outside. Then walked into the kitchen where I kept the Advil and took two of them.

"Ambs what did we get ourselves into?" I asked laughing once and shaking my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ayyyyyy sooo sorry it took so long to update XD maybe if people commented......
Aha! anyway hope you liked it and I honestly can't wait till Amber puts her chapter out.