How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Day One

Amber's POV

Pan and I went to bed soon after we put the guys in the basement. I was staying in Pan's guest room since I practically lived at her house anyway. I got dressed in a pair of my All Time Low, 'get low', booty shorts and a black tank top for bed. I crawled into bed and stared up at the ceiling thinking about what we pulled off today.

While I was laying there I could hear muffled voices from the basement. Thats when I remembered that you could hear people in the basement through the vent in my room. I crawled out of bed and quickly rushed over to the vent. I pressed my ear to it just in time to hear Alex start talking.

"This is crazy," he said.

"Ya, think?" I heard Jack sigh.

"Oh shut up!" Alex said angrily.

"Why don't you try calling Zack, or Rian, on your cell phone?"

"Good idea. Oh crap."

"What?"

"I left my phone on the bus to charge."

"Damn," Jack said.

"What about your phone?"

"I left it in the dressing room, on the table," Jack said, sighing.

"Then what do we do?" Alex asked.

"I don't know I've never been kidnapped before," Jack said stating the obvious. "What do you think we should do?"

"We could wait it out, and see what they're gonna do with us. They don't seem like the killing type. Maybe they'll return us," Alex rambled.

"Or maybe they are rapist and are going to force us to have sex with them, whenever they want for the rest of our lives."

"I'm sure thats been their plan this whole time," Alex said sarcastically, Jack laughed a little.

"I say we go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow," Jack yawned.

"I guess we could do that. What bed do you want?"

"This one," I heard Jack say before the bed squeaked. I pulled away from the vent and moved back over to my bed, and quickly fell asleep.

---

I woke up in the morning, around 6:00 am, like I always did, and crawled out of bed. I didn't bother changing clothes, so I just headed out to the kitchen. I started the coffee pot and waited for it to fill. When it finished I poured myself a cup, and grabbed a water bottle, before walking out into the living room. I set my coffee, and my water bottle down on the coffee table before starting up Pan's Wii. Pan wouldn't be up for a few more hours, and I usually took advantage of that by using her Wii Fit, to work out for an hour.

About 30 minutes later I heard a knock on the basement door. I paused the Wii, before grabbing my water bottle and walking over to the basement door. I slid the lock over and swung the door open to reveal a very sleepy looking Jack.

"Can I come up here?" he asked with his eyes closed.

"Sure," I shrugged, "why?"

"Cause, I don't want to be down there. Alex talks in his sleep," he said opening his eye, and looking me over.

"So Alex is talking in his sleep," I laughed a little. "Did he wake you up?"

"No, I just didn't want to listen to him, anymore it was getting annoying. I heard noises coming from up here and thought maybe you'd let me come up here, for a little while at least."

"I already said you could," I laughed. I reached over and grabbed his hand, and led him into the living room. I let go of his hand when we where by the couch, and he sat down. I grabbed the Wii remote and unpaused it.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Using Pan's Wii Fit, like I do every morning."

"Oh, thats cool," he said. I started up a new yoga exercise and waited for it to start up.

"Yep," I said. I could feel him staring at me from the couch, but I ignored it. My yoga finally started up and I positioned myself into the tree pose, and closed my eyes.

"You look weird," Jack laughed.

"No you look weird," I said without moving.

"I bet I could do that better than you," he said.

"I bet you couldn't," I said, moving out of my pose, and doing it again with my other leg.

"Yeah, I could totally do that," Jack said.

"Uh huh, sure."

"I could."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Fine," Jack said. When I finished, Jack walked over to me.

"Want me to help you set up your own profile?" I asked looking up at him, I don't normally feel short compared to other people, but I did now.

"Yep," he said, popping the 'P'.

I helped Jack set up his own profile on the Wii fit, before he opened the yoga screen, and picked the tree pose. Jack tried moving into the position before, stumbling off the board,
"Nice," I laughed.

"Yeah well, that was just my first, try," he defended before trying again. This time he managed to get into the position but he was very wobbly.

"Try focusing on your balance," I said. He made a face at me before, closing his eyes, but he was still shaky, and then her fell over.

"Okay, I give up," he said looking up at me from the floor. I laughed and reached my hand down to help him up, he took it and I pulled him to his feet.

"Nice one," I giggled.

"Thanks," he smiled, looking me over again. "Got any other games?"

"Duh!" I laughed pointing over to the box Pan kept her games in. Jack started digging through it.

"Dude, what is this, Lego Starwars?" he laughed holding up the box.

"I happen to be very good, at that," I laughed.

"I bet," he said chuckling.

"How about Carnival Games or Wii Sports?"

"What sports are there?"

"Baseball, Boxing, Bowling, um and some others I don't remember," I said, he laughed.

"Let box. I'll kick your butt."

"Oh its on now," I said putting the game in.

Around 10:30 am, about 19 rounds later, I heard Pan run down the stairs from her room to the basement. I heard her say something muffled before, walking into the living room where Jack and I were.

"Holy crap, Amber put some clothes on!" she yelled, laughing. I paused the game and turned toward her. Jack was chuckling quietly, and Alex was trying really hard to hold back his laughter.

"Do I look like I'm naked to you?" I asked pulling on the strap of my tank top.

"Yeah, you are wearing, like no clothes," she laughed,

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" I giggled.

"No, I've seen you in less," she shrugged, laughing.

"Yeah, my bathing suit," I said rolling my eyes, and turning back toward the game.

"Nice shorts by the way," Alex laughed.

"I thought so," I said turning toward him and smiling, before turning back toward Jack.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Duh!" I said unpausing the game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is my update!!!

Enjoy and Comment!!