How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Sneaky

Amber's POV

"No don't make me go back down there!" Jack yelled.

"Sorry, Jack, Pan is making me put you away."

"What am I a toy?" he asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Yep!" I smirked.

"Oh I see how it is now," he pouted, I giggled and motioned for him to lean forward with my finger. He leaned forward and I leaned over so my mouth was by his ear.

"I'll come get you when Alex and Pan are sleeping."

"How will you know?"

"Tell me," I said.

"How?"

"Just say, Amber, Alex is sleeping, into the air."

"Okay," he shrugged.

"Bye," I waved as he walked down the stairs. He put his hand up with his palm facing me as he was walking and waved. I shut the door and slid the lock over, before heading up to my room. I changed out of my pajamas from the night before into a pair of guys grey basketball shorts, and a light blue tank top. I grabbed the book I was reading ,'Interview With The Vampire', off on my nightstand, and walked over to my dresser. I took my thick rimmed glasses off the top and slid them on my face before walking over to the vent and sitting down next to it. I was about to open my book when I heard Alex and Jack talking.

"Is it so wrong, that I am enjoying being kidnapped?" Alex asked.

"No, I know exactly what you mean," Jack said.

"I mean I am having more fun with them then I would have if we were on the bus right now with Zack and Rian."

"I know," Jack said.

"Oh well," Alex laughed. "I'm gonna get some sleep."

"Alright," Jack said. I heard a bed squeak, followed by another squeak. I smiled and opened my book and started reading. I love reading. Its pretty much better than sex, not that I would know though since I am still a virgin, but still. I always were my glasses when I read. They don't have a prescription, the lenses are just plastic but it makes me feel smart.

About 32 minutes later, I heard a bed squeak, and someone walking down stairs. The person stopped walking, then a few seconds later started walking again.

"Alex is sleeping," I heard Jack say. I smiled and set my book down before standing up and heading to my door. I tip-toes up the stairs and walked over to Pan's room. I looked in and saw that she was sleeping before quietly retreating down the stairs, and walking over to the basement door. I slid the lock over and slowly opened the door. I looked down and saw Jack sitting on the stairs looking up at me. I smiled and motioned for him to come up. He did as instructed and quickly came up the stairs to meet me. I grabbed his hand when he was close enough and held up one of my fingers, on my free hand to my mouth. Jack nodded and followed me to my room. When we got there, Jack went ans sat on my bed while I shut my door, and giggled.

"I win," I whispered.

"You win what?" Jack whispered back.

"I don't know I just like saying that."

"Cool," he smiled. I nodded and walked over to him.

"You need new clothes," I said.

"Yeah," he laughed quietly.

"I'll go buy you some tomorrow," I said looking up at him.

"Alright you do that," he said.

"I will," I said laying down and staring up at the ceiling.

"So what did you do while you were waiting for Alex to fall asleep?" he asked me.

"I read," I said pointing at my book that was still on the floor.

"Oh cool," he said.

"Yep thats why I'm wearing my nerd glasses," I laughed pulling them off my face, and holding them up.

"You wear glasses?"

"Nope," I said, "they're fake."

"Oh," he laughed taking them from me, and putting them on. "How do I look?" he asked putting his hand out like a super model.

"Very sexy," I laughed, propping myself up on my elbows.

"You know it, I'm more sexy than Alex."

"Eh," I joked.

"Gasp, how could you!" he said.

"I don't know," I giggled.

"You suck. You like me and you know it," he grinned looking down at me.

"Nah," I joked again, he frowned before smirking.

"I can change that."

"No you can't," I said. I was barely able to finish, talking when I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back knowing that this probably wouldn't last long, and I was right. he pulled away smirking.

"I win," he laughed.

"You win," I agreed, laying down again. I didn't want to admit it but I was very tired, but I didn't want my time with Jack to end.

"Tired?" he asked.

"No," I groaned.

"Yes you are, he said. he laid down next to me and looked me in the eyes.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are just go to sleep."

"No," I pouted.

"Why?"

"You'll leave," I sighed.

"I promise I won't leave," he said.

"Pinky promise?" I asked holding out my pinky.

"Pinky promise," he said, holding out his and wrapping it around mine. We both dropped are hands, and I yawned.

"Okay," I said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I quickly fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy and Comment oh and subscribe!

Love ya!