How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Crazy

Amber's POV

"Please give it back!" I whined as Jack stood on the arm of Pan's couch with my pop-tart and my can of monster.

"Never," he grinned holding it closer to him.

"Please," I pouted sticking out my lower lip.

"Cute, but no," he smirked.

"Your mean," I continued pouting.

"Deal with it," he laughed.

"Whats going on?" Pan asked walking into the room followed by Alex.

"He...my...monster...pop-tart....mine!" I stuttered out, confusing Alex.

"So Jack stole your pop-tart and your monster, and he won't give it back?" she asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Jack give it back," Pan said, acting like the authority figure, which she rarely ever did.

"Fine," he sighed defeated climbing off the couch and handing it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled happily.

"Whatever," Jake pouted.

"I'll share," I smiled opening the pop-tart package and handing him one.

"Thanks," he smiled sitting down on Pan's couch, I sat down next to him and smiled up at Pan.

"The guys need clothes," I said, taking a bite of my poptart and popping the tab on my can of monster.

"Agreed," she said nodding.

"What are we gonna do about that?" I asked.

"Well I could go out and get some while you hang out with Alex and Jack."

"I want to go," Alex said.

"Do you honestly think that would be a good idea," I started, "honestly we freaking kidnapped you and if anyone who loves your band of has seen the newspaper or news recently will call the cops on Pan and well we'll get busted," I finished pointing to the newspaper on Pan's table with a picture of Alex and Jack on the front cover.

"I guess your right," he said, staring at the newspaper.

"Of course I'm right," I giggled, taking a sip of my monster, Jack took my monster out of my hand and took a drink of it.

"Yum," he smiled.

"You suck," I said, before turning back to Pan.

"Alright well then I'm going to go. What sizes and stuff you you all wear and what do you want?" she asked causing both guys to yell there size in clothes at her.

"Wow its a good thing I'm not going, I forget things to easy."

"Yeah that is a good thing," she laughed.

"Shut up," I glare, leaning over and ripping my almost empty monster can out of Jack's hands.

"Alright I'm going now," she said.

"Bye Pan!" I yelled.

"Bye Ambs," she smiled, "bye guys."

"Bye," Alex and Jack said at the same time.

After Pan left Alex said something about working on songs, and went down into the basement. Jack and I went into my room and I put my ipod on my ihome and turned on my current favorite song, Starstrukk by 3oh!3.

"This is such a weird song," Jack said.

"Your just jealous that you don't sing it," I laughed laying on my bed and hanging upside down over the edge, as Jack sat on the floor, in front of me.

"Oh of course," he laughed rolling his eyes.

"You are," I laughed picking up a teen magazine off my floor.

"So?" he laughed.

"Wanna take a quiz," I asked as I flipped to a random quiz that was inside the magazine.

"Of course!" he laughed.

"Alright," I smiled, "Your boyfriend slash girlfriend has just asked you to prom but your going to a concert with your best friend, who do you choose to ditch?"

"My girlfriend," he said laughing.

"Meanie."

"Psh it would probably be my concert," he defended.

"What ever," I laughed, "You best friend calls you and tells you they just broke up with they're boyfriend..." I started before Jack interrupted.

"Alex has a boyfriend!"

"Really?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I guess so," Jack said with wide eyes.

"Wow how awkward," I said keeping a straight face.

"I know, all these years and I've never known."

"Wow," I said shaking my head before Jack and I both erupted and laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe =D

I heart you all

Comment please!!!!

OH AND CHECK OUT 3oh!3

THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!