Once Upon a Cinderella Story

Cinderella!

Cinderella POV

Its been two days that the docter kept coming to see me and i was feeling fine just needed lots of rest.

Right now me and the guys are watching my favorite movie of all time Picture This!

Its was at my favorite part where they kiss.

"Are you crying" Nick asked as i was sitting on the couch beside him, and he had his arm around me. In a friend kind of way.

"Umm... No" i said as i was putting my face in his cest, trying to hide that i was crying.

"Aww you are, why are you crying?" Nick asked and he lefted my head up to see his nice brown eye's.

"Yes" i said as he was making me tell the truth, just by that boys eyes he can make the world change.

"why?" he asked, like it was some big deal that i was crying.

"Because, its my favorite part and its so sweet how they love eachother, i just wish that i can be loved the same way" I said all in one breath as my last tear fell down.

"I promise that somone loves you that way, and they will never want to let you go" Nick said, as he was looking into my eyes and i thought i saw somthing.

"Thanks Nick, i love you" i said as i kissed him on the check and was trying to get up but he didnt let go.

"Umm Nick" i said as he was still holding me, and i didnt want him to let go.

"Yeah?" he asked as he was still looking into my eyes.

"I need to go to the washroom can you let go?"

"Oh right, sorry" he said as he was letting go, then i started to feel cold.

"Its fine" i told him as i got you and went to the washroom.

End Of Cinderella POV

Nick's POV

Wow, i have to find some way i can tell her that im crazy for her.

'Im a babie girl in a babie world, life in plastic, Its fantastic, you can bruch my hair undress me everywhere'

My cell phone went off, and yes i have babie girl but Cinderella is the one who put it there as a joke and i havnt taken it off yet.

It was a text meassage from my ex girlfriend Jessica.

Jess says:
Hey Nick
Nick says:
Hi
Jess says:
You know that im sorry right?
Nick says:
for what
Jess says:
for cheatig on you with Alex remember
Nick says:
Oh that
Jess says:
thats why you dumped me
Nick says:
im really pissed off at u for that
Jess says:
But he the one who kissed me
Nick says:
i don't care go on MSN ill me on we can talk there.

I got up and i heard the shower go on i guessing cind is taking a shower as i walked up to my room and go on my lap top and i saw Jessica sign in.

Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
Hey, But Alex is your best friend you should know how he acts.
MR Nick says:
Hi and not anymore.
MR Nick says:
i don't care u proubly liked it
Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
Nick i didnt can you please give me another chance?
Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
I love you
MR Nick says:
thanks
Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
Nick!
MR Nick says:
what
Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
is there somone else
DR.T says:
Yes
Tanya Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
Oh
DR.T says:
her name is Cinderella.

And i actully said it out lound.

Jess Your love hurts like a paper cut - says:
what kind of name is Cinderella.
DR.T says:
cinderella is my favorite name in the world and she won't cheat on me like you did.

Bang!!! Something from behide me.

"Cinderella?" I said as i saw her drop my song books that were on my bed that she was sitting on.

"Sorry, i heard you say my name so i thought you were telling me to come see you so i came in and i saw your convo and you like me?" she said as there was tears in her eyes.

"Cinderella, i wanted to tell you but not this way, can we talk about it?" i asked her.

"Maybe later im going to bed oh and here are your songs books that fell, goodnight Nick"
she said as she ran out of my room.

"Cinderella!" i yell but it was already to late she closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay there you have its i havnt wrote in forever, but i had some help his name is tyler he helped me i was acting as jessica and he was acting as nick like saying what they were saying in the convo and that's it so please thank him and ill let him know and thanks for reading ill try to get more up but school is here its kind of hard so bye