Once Upon a Cinderella Story

Man cry

Cinderella's POV

I can't believe he loved me, I wanted this since I met him, and i just walked away. I felt so bad. But I'm not the girl for him. He could have any girl around the world, anyone would say yes. But why me. I shouldn't be asking myself this, i should be asking him. But i already broke his heart, is there a way i can tell him how i feel. Or was going to hide it and act like i never heard him. This was going to be a long night.

The next morning.

Nick POV

I was laying in my bed thinking of Cinderella, when my mom came rushing through the door.
"Whats wrong mom?" "Cinderella is gone, and so is Joe. There beds haven't even been slept in." My mom said crying. There gone, Joe wasnt even here last night? "Honey do you know where they are? Did something happen between you and Cinderella?" she asked as she was hugging on to me for her life. "Cind saw my conversation with Jess last night and i told Jess that i love Cinderella, and i didnt know she was in the room, and she ran out. I didnt go after her. Because i didnt want to make it worse. What happens if she doesnt like me the same mom. What happens if she doesnt come back. Its all my fault" I said crying myself, but more of a man cry then anything else.

Joe Pov

When i got home last night, i walked by Cinderella room and heard and noise, which sounded like crying. I knocked on the door and i heard her say come in. So i opened the door and she ran up to me and gave me a hug and kissed me on the check. I eyes went wide.

"Why did you kiss me" i asked. I wish she kissed me on the lips. What was i thinking, my little brother loved her and i liking her. I can't do this to Nick. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well i was bored so i wrote. Well i dont have any idea's so if you do please message me and leave a comment, the more the more chapters!

Thank you everyone