Once Upon a Cinderella Story

Is he wearing boxers under that towel?

Cinderella’s POV

I was in my room writing lyrics when I heard a knock on my door. I didn’t know it was my time to come to tell him that I was madly in love with him. “Come in” I said as loud for him to hear me. When he opened the door I don’t know what came over me, but I ran right up to him and kissed him. Then all of a sudden he kissed me back and we landed on my bed. He started to take off my top when I opened my eyes. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was seeing Joe’s beautiful eyes with his gorgeous smile that any teenager on the planet would die for, and I actually die for. “Joe” I whispered “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me but you in those little short shorts and that tank top and your smile and your hair, wow those beautiful blue eyes, are you mad?” Joe said all in one breath but going out into space but then I hit him in the arm and he came back into reality.

“No, I actually liked it.” What was coming out of my mouth? “I want to bring you some where” He got off of me and handed me my pink and yellow tank top that was on the floor. I looked over at the clock and it was going on to 11. “Who needs time when you love someone” It was like Joe was reading my mine. But not the last part. It kind of thought that was out of it a bit. Didn’t I like Nick? But I never really gave Joe a thought. Yes he was always there for me, but he was older then me. I couldn’t put myself in that place again. Looked what happened the last time I went out with an older guy. But Joe is out of this world. He wouldn’t break my heart, would he?

I looked around and found myself in a hotel room. WTF? How did I get here? One minute I was in my room now I’m in a hotel room. Where Joe? Did someone kidnap me? Help! “Cindy?” I heard Joe say room the right side of the room. Joe was the only one who called me Cindy; everyone else just called me Cind, or my full name. I turned my head and there he was in a towel with wet hair and a wet chest. Omg look at his chest!

“Yeah?” I looked at him wow I wonder if he has boxers under that towel, well of course not, or maybe he does, maybe he wants me to think this. Why am I even thinking this I use to never be like this? Only with, I don’t want to even think about him.

Joe walked over to me and looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hands. His hands were still wet; I could feel the heat coming off of him. “I think I’m in love with you” My eyes with wide. Then I kissed him.

He kissed me back and he pushed me down so he was on top of me. His towel fell off and my eyes were open and you could see good view from here. He deepened the kiss and my eyes closed. His hands were on my hips and mine were in his hair. He licked my lips for an opening and I let him. He grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it over my head. Since I was in my PJ’s I wasn’t wearing a bra so he had a show. I should tell he was smiling in the kiss. Then he pulled down my short shorts and my panties. He got of me and pulled something from the side table and was putting it on him. Then he went in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, there you have it. I hope you like. Comment please!

love ya