Once Upon a Cinderella Story

4 Jonas

Cinderella POV

As I woke up I had a note on the side table.

Hey Cinderella meet me in my room, and it right beside you love Nick.

Aww Nick was so hot and cute, did i say hot, what am I saying he’s Nick and he’s famous, and he would never like me back, now stop it Cinderella your not into him. I kept telling myself then I saw this guy at the room door “what are you doing?” the guy asked me at my door “umm nothing, by the way who are you?” as I answered his question. “I’m Joe, and you most be the pretty/hot Cinderella” he said as he came up to me and took my hand and kissed it.

“Umm why did you do that” I asked acting freaked out “well my mom told me to be nice to you and I listen so I’m doing as I’m told” he said he didn’t make any since, but he was hot and I mean on fire hot, so was Nick god there both hot. Stop it Cinderella stop falling for them. As Joe left the room, I went to the room next to me, well Nick’s room.

I knocked on the door and he opened it really fast told me “Come in, you don’t have to knock” “well you could’ve been naked or something, and I don’t plan on seeing your little friend” I told him and after I was done saying and the look on his face he looked like he was going to slap me, so I stepped back and then he said “its not little” i started laughing.

“Umm I didn’t mean it that way I just didn’t want to walk in when your not in clothes” I said to him then he said “I know I was just joking with you" and then he came to give me a hug, for I have no idea what reason so I just went with it as he pulled away but not a lot, he looked in my eyes.

Then he leaned in closer and closer, then I looked right in his eyes, and then the door opened be hide me and I was right there and the door hit me and I went into him and it made me kiss him like kiss him kiss him, then I pulled away to see who opened the door it was this older guy. It wasn’t Joe, but he still looked hot. “And you are” I asked him blushing because he was so hot “I’m Kevin and your Cinderella and I’m leaving” he said as he closed the door and I looked at Nick. Got there all hot i wonder about Frankie?

Cinderella POV Ends

Nick’s POV

God why does Kevin always do that but I was kind of happy because if he didn’t do that she probably would of pulled away. So I have to thank him later and hit him in the head for not knocking.

After I was done daydreaming I saw her looking at me

“Umm so why did you want me to come in your room”

Then I heard her cell ring.

My boyfriend is bang, the boom, the beat
He's beatin' down the door to get to me
Yeah music is the shock, the shake, the shit
The needle in the groove, the grind, the grit
My boyfriend is music

My boyfriend is music
my boyfriend is music
Yeah, music is my boyfriend
He never takes the pressure off

“Umm can we talk later” she said

“Yesss” I said then she looked at me weirdly “I mean sure if you need to take that then you take it, and will talk later” I answered back thinking of what to say.

“Umm okay I'm going to be in (my) room” she said then she walked out.

Thank god her cell ring cause if I had to tell her why I wanted her in my room I would have been like “umm cause I wanted to tell you that I love you” and that wouldn’t of turn out so great but just hope she doesn’t ask later on.

Thanks guys for all the reviews :P k here is a idea for chapter 5.

Like after she was done on the phone she went to the washroom and then she founded out that she got her period and then she was looking for he pads or what not and she didnt have anymore so she went to ask nick where his mom was.
♠ ♠ ♠
so what do you think its just a idea it probably will be so yeah just wanted to know if it was a good idea or not. anyways please review.

xox-Tanya-xox