Garden of Perfection

Its the year 3089 and something is not right with the world. You'll look around at first and not notice a thing. Take a good look... That's right, there isn't a person younger than 25 in sight. You start to wonder where everyone is; you start to sweat, your breathing catches and you can hear your blood pounding in your ears. You run home to find your spouse talking with a bunch of people wearing black uniforms. You try and speak but they grab you and drag you off to their secret location. After that you don't remember a thing.

This is the story of Sarimas, she was almost captured by these agents until she decided it was best to join them in their quest to find every person over the age of 25 and have them turned into something evil, someone... Perfect.

One day after she perfects the formula, her boss gives her a new assignment. "Take down the Elite's." At first Sarimas has no problem getting in; she changes her style, her hair etc. even her files. But, what happens when she meets Shadow.. The guy she is forced to work with; whom she has a feeling knows her secret...

Will her cover be blown and she be killed or be forced to kill the Elites? Or will she fall in love and come clean, praying that they forgive her original intent?