Vacation Surprise

Ripley's Believe It Or Not

Alissa's POV:

'What the?' I questioned not taking my eyes off of the scene before us.

'Well they are certainly getting along.' Joe said cockily.

I looked up at him wide-eyed.

'What are you guys looking at?' someone asked behind us.

I turned my head back to find Kevin and Emma drying off with confused faces.

'Do you not see the two things sucking faces behind the cliff?!?' I throwing my hand in the direction of Dani and Nick.

After a few moments of searching Emma and Kevin both went wide-eyed.

'Is that?' Kevin started.

'Oh it BETTER not be!' Emma shouted cutting off his words.

Apparently our little show had brought the attention of Travis and Jeremy.

'What's your problem?' Travis asked annoyed.

'Well. . . .' Emma started. 'YOUR little sister is now sucking the face of HIS little brother!' she finished smacking Kevin's chest with the back of her hand.

'Ow.' he muttered under his breath.

We all turned our heads back to the two 15 year old children making out behind the cliff.

'Okay I can't take this anymore.' Jeremy spoke up.

'Alright, I'm done watching my little sister make out with this kid.' Emma started turning to my boat which her parents had acquired in a few minutes.

'Hey Mom? Dad? Do you think we could maybe run for a while? We're all starting to get a little hot just sitting and the water's kind of cold.' she shouted.

Her mom nodded and dad started the engine, driving to the boat, careful not to bump sides as Travis and Jeremy decided to get on while Emma's parents jumped to their own.

'Dani, Nick! We're leaving come on!' Travis shouted from my boat in no direction.

We all turned our heads from behind the cliff as Nick and Dani kissed one last time before swimming back to the boats.

'Wow. They're fifteen, and after an hour they're already making out. That should go in Ripley's Believe-It-Or-Not.' Joe whispered leaning into my ear.

His hot breath sent shivers down my spine causing goosebumps to form all over my body.

'Cold?' he asked referring to my goosebumps.

'Just a little.' I lied.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh dannggg. . . .hehe. yay i finally put up a chapter for this one! i'd put up more but i have a game to go too. . . . :[

maybe possibly an update on something tonight? idk. i won't get back home til like 9. . . .ugh.

school tomorrow!!! :[[ then going into town and taco bell and such, then ortho appoint. . . .

comment.subscribe!

xxooxx;;hannah

Peace&Love Baby Cakes!