Vacation Surprise

I Hope They Aren't Watching

Nick's P-O-V:

'Lunch time!' Dani shouted coming towards me with a bottle of water.

'Sorry. Plastic isn't in my diet.' I joked and she gave me a playful glare.

'Fine then. I guess you aren't that thirsty then.' she said snootily as she sat next to me and drank almost half of the water in the bottle.

'No, no, I'm sorry.' I said trying to reach for the plastic.

'No. You had to be a comedian and now you don't get a drink.' she said taking another long sip of water.

'No. Me need water.' I said sadly and managed to grab her chin and look into her eyes.

'You're mean.' she said breaking our silence before handing me the half empty bottle of water.

'Love you too.' I replied back before drinking the rest of the water and turned back to Dani who was staring at Joe and Alissa who both had strange looks across their faces.

'What?' we asked simultaneously.

'That's like making out. You do know that, right?' Joe said rhetorically, ending with Dani blushing five shades of red and earning Joe a glare from both Alissa and me.

'What?!' he asked pulling his hands up. 'It's true. They're swappin' spit.' he said cockily and Alissa whacked him before leaning in and whispering something into his ear.

Alissa's P-O-V:

'Joe, shut up. We don't want them to know that we know.' I whispered hastily in his ear and I got goosebumps from being so close to him and hearing his heartbeat.

'Right, sorry.' he whispered back while he wrapped an arm behind my back, grabbing the towel I was sitting on, and dragging it with him, wrapping it over my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

'Do you want to go to the back?' I asked shakily into his ear after a couple of minutes.

He cooly let off a nod and carefully stood up, fighting the wind, holding out his hand for me to grab.

I gently took his offer and he pulled me off of the seat and we slowly made our way to the back bench on the boat, alone.

Only Dan was in the back; Angie had gotten back on my boat with my parents and Travis and Jeremy, while Emma, Kevin, Dani, and Nick were in the bow.

'I hope they aren't watching us.' Joe whispered huskily in my ear as he kissed cheek and my eyes widened.

Oh. My. God.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, been a while. i know....i'm so terrible with this story, but i really miss summer and boating and the ocean ): good memories(:

so how was it? i know this story isn't very popular, but i don't really care....i like it.... it just keeps me in a good state of mind....

so comment and subscribe i suppose, if you like. if you don't, i don't really mind. though i'd appreciate it if you did(: i love feedback.

xxooxx;;hannah