The Mind of a Joker

Prologue

Why so serious?
These words echoed throughout his sinister, twisted mind. As he looked down at his latest victim, sporting scars to match his own twisted grin, he let out that malicious cackle which had struck fear into many a cop who tried to gun him down. Licking the blood from his knife, he pocketed it as he walked back to his other crew members, all of them sporting their own clown masks.

“Go for step one chuck”
These simple words set off one member of his crew to blow away three other members, leaving the total at seven, including him. As chuck picked up the two bags stocked full with cash, the ringleader waved his hand at another member, which signaled him to blow away three more members, but not before one person shot back, killing the second shooter. He looked at the remaining two crew members.

“Two bags won’t divide between three people gentlemen.”
Before one could even get a shot off, a bullet was in his brain and he slumped to the ground. That malicious laugh was heard echoing throughout the now empty bank, save for two breathing souls. He clapped his hand, applauding the man.

"Congratulations my good sir, congratulations. I’ll be taking my bag and parting ways. I look forward to working with a man of your rather, unnerving ruthlessness again sometime. Now, here is my card, I’ll be in touch.”

He withdrew a single joker playing card from his jacket, and handed it over. Written on it, it said ‘Count to thirty and open the bag, I left you a surprise.’ The man obeyed, and as he counted, the man leaving clicked his heels as he walked, letting out that sinister laugh once again. The man reached thirty, and opened the bag. A deck of cards sprayed him in the face and knocked him down. Upon closer look, he noticed they were all jokers. He stood up and looked in the bag, and saw on top of his money, was a red digital clock counting down.
As the building exploded behind him, the ringleader withdrew another joker card from his shirt and tossed it on the ground. Written on it were three little words…
Why so serious?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is pretty much ripped from the opening of the actual movie, but it was a brialliant robbery, so why wouldnt he do it again?