New life, new school, New Jersey.

The begining

'What a graet day.' Thought Charlie to her self. She'd won the best story award in school, the sun was shining (which was good as it usely rained), and she was having fun with her friends. Nothing could stop her, well...that's what she thought anyway.
"I'll see you later Em'. Got some homework to catch up on" She shouted after her friend. Em' waved back and carried on down the road to her house. Charlie skipped her way in to her house.
"Mum i'm home" She said shutting the door behinde her.
Charlie didn't have a very large house and her mother wasen't that rich. She had a normal house with a normal family and a normal life. But that was all about to change.
"Charlotte will you come in here please" Her mother gestured from the front room.
Charlie warely made her way in to the bage coloured room.
"Sit down over here will you charlotte" Charlie became worryed her mother only ever called her by her reall naem when she was in trouble or something was wrong. Looking at her mothers pale colouerd, old skin there was something wrong.
"What's wrong" She asked affraid of the answer.
"You know that i applied for that promotion in work?" Charlie nodded still affraid of the answer.
"Well i maneged to get the promotion...But!" Her mother exclamied before her daughter couled get a word of congratulations in.
"What's the but?" Causesly charlie treded.
"We'll be moving to New Jersey in America." Quickly the reply came from her mothers painted lips.
"WHAT?! What do you mean we'll be moving to New Jersey? I can't move that's so not fair!"