New life, new school, New Jersey.

A life long weight for a hospital stay.

(A NOTE FOR ALL MY READERS. UP IN TILL NOW I HAVE BEAN GETTING RAY AND FRANK MIXED UP. SO WHEN I’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FRANK I MEAN RAY AND THE SAME WITH RAY I MEANT FRANK. I’M SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION. THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN CORRECTED NOW SO FRANK AND RAY ARE WHO THEY ARE MENT TO BE FROM NOW ON. THANK YOU.)

Placing the pill on the back of his tong he swallowed hard on the water from his cup.
“I’ll see you later mom.” He left his house and didn’t give the swallowing of the prescription pill another thought.
Walking up the street he noticed a person sitting o n the windowsill of the top floor of the house he’d visited once before. As he came closer to the house he recognized the pale, curvy frame sitting writing so at peace. A happy felling came over him, along with a prayer. How he hoped to god she’d never find out about the pills. He shook his head creating his hair to shine in the summer light. He walked up to the front door placing a finger on the doorbell. With in a few moments the door swung open and their stood a woman dressed in black clothing from head to foot. The only thing not black was the pink ribbon she had placed in her hair.
“I’ve bean waiting for you.” She said softly.
“Good.” He replied as she placed a kiss on his soft pale lips gently.
“What about your mom?” He wondered looking for her behind the woman stood there.
“In Boston on business.” He smiled and walked threw the door, closing it behind him
“Come on, I wrote some more for that song I gave you yesterday.” They climbed the stairs and then the ladders to their secret room. How good it finally felt for the pair of them to finally be alone. The man laid down on the sofa.
“Here it is.” Said the young woman sitting on her boyfriend’s crotch. She looked in to his dark, puppy eyes. They were inviting but strange all at once. It didn’t bother her as she could always loose her self in his eyes. She’d forget all about the world and her worries and only think of them. She lent down and kissed him once more.
“Where are …the lyrics?” Gerard asked amongst the kissing.
“What lyrics?” Charlie threw her book to the floor.
Down stairs there was a knock at the door, but no answer.
“They’ve gotta be in.”
“Gee did tell us to meat him here.” Said Mikey staring at the text confirming the agreement from his big brother. Bob looked under the plant pot next to the front door.
“Dumb Brits!” He announced reviling the key. The boys laughed as they entered the house. Bob locked the door behind him and put the key in his pocket.
“Where are they?” Asked Ray. Frank went looking threw the rooms and found nothing.
“Who knows?” He said shrugging his shoulders. That’s when they herd giggling from upstairs. They ran up the stairs to find the giggling leading them in to a girl’s room, but there was still no sign of either Gerard on the giggling person.
“Where the fuck are they?” All four looked stunned and confused.
“Ah! Gee your hands are cold.”
“Let me warm ‘em up then.” There was more giggling, then silence.
“Follow.” Ray announced. The boys followed him to the closet in the corner of the room where they found a ladder leading upwards. They all managed, some how, to fit on the ladders and peered threw the gap at the top to find the two star crossed lovers laying on top of each other smooching away.
“Eeewwwww… Get a room!” The boys laughed and scrabbled their way up the ladders to the room. Stopping at the interruption Gee and Charlie looked at the boys who made them selves comfy.
“You’d do the same if you had a girl.” Charlie laughed.
Later that night after a long session of laughter, song lyrics on the wall, and pizza, the boys decided to stay. They all gathered in Charlie’s room where she had pulled two mattresses from spare room for the boys to share. Mikey and Bob were sharing one and Ray and Frank the other. Charlie and Gee were sharing Charlie’s bed.
Gee left the room.
“Just using the loo. Be back now.” He kissed Charlie’s hand and left. He sat on the toilet seat, unscrewed the lid of the top of his medical bottle. Pulling out three tablets he placed them on his tong, gulped some water and swallowed. The water always made it easer for the pills to slide down his through, and the pills made his pain bearable. He pulled the flush on the empty loo and went back to Charlie who way laying in bed waiting his return.
Charlie couldn’t put her finger on it but there was something bothering Gerard. He seemed a lot more down. She knew if she asked he’d only deny it. Maybe if she asked Mikey he’d be able to tell her. Even though she’d only known Gee less than two weeks she still felt like she’d known him forever. She’s have to ask Mikey in the morning as he was all ready asleep, Bob was drawing a fake moustache on his face. Charlie was also getting tired.
The clock ticked away in the corner of the room. Time passed slowly. Gerard couldn’t tell how long he had been lying there; just staring to what he hopped was the ceiling. The room was quiet dark only for one beam of light witch came from the un-switched off light on the landing. The beam flowed threw the crack in the door to leave a small rectangle shape over Charlie’s face. He looked at her and how at peace she was laying next to him. He moved her arm slowly and softly so he could sit up and move. H e got up and went back to the toilet.
Sitting back in the small confined space of the toilet and shower he couldn’t remember how many of the capsules that lay at the bottom of the yellow bottle he had taken earlier that night. He unscrewed the lid tipped a few capsules on to his hand knocked them back on the water form the tap beside him, and made his way back to bed with Charlie.