New life, new school, New Jersey.

Always remember the rockers

Gerard sat tapping his pencil on the paper. His mind was blank. He wanted to write, but there was nothing there. His small room was built for one. The stonewalls were covered in a coat of plain white paint. One small poster stood out above the sea of white. It had written on it, in blood red, “HAVE FUN, SAY NO TO DRUGS!” With a picture of a smiling couple on it. It’s yellow background seamed lost in it’s white surrounding. A gentle tap of the sixteenth century wooden door interrupted Gerard’s loss of concentration. The door slowly creaked open revelling its knocker. The young woman stood their looking too sad for her own good. The young woman bearded a black hooded jacket, which she wore with its hood placed over her jet-black hair. One piece of her smooth hair fell over her left eye just leaving people to barely see her eye. Her hands were covered with the sleeves of the jacket. Reviling them self’s were her fingertips from their cone shaped coffin of a jacket. Her nails bared chipped black nail varnish. Her trousers were long over her feet leaving at least 15cm trailing on the floor. The 15cm were socked through, just like her jacket and the remainders of her black trousers. Her pale toes placed them self’s on skinny black flip-flops. Yet again, just like her fingernails, the black nail varnish reviled it’s self on her toes.
Gerard only at that moment realized the rain pelting down on the double glazed box of a window, which sat in the corner of the room, flooding light over the desk he once sat at.
“Hay babe.” He said standing up hugging his long awaited visitor.
“How you doing?” She asked looking at his nervously. She couldn’t face the fact that the man she loved was sat in a rehabilitation clinic.
“Slow…But getting there… You?”
“Could be better.” Gerard looked at his girlfriends pale, mascara stained face. Wiping the tears from her face she held his one fee hand.
“I’ve missed you.” He hugged her again.
“Life’s not always rose’s and peach’s you know.” He smiled, she sighed.
“How’s Mikey?”
“Hanging in there… Like the rest of us.” It was then Gerard realized his girlfriend was socked through to the bone.
“I guess it’s raining then?!” Charlie laughed, She hadn’t even realized she was that wet. She pealed of her soaked jacket placing it neatly on the radiator, placed under the window fame, reviling her jet-black cotton vest top -which was also soaked!
“How do you get so wet in such a short amount of time?” He asked closing and locking the room door. Her curves had always given Gerard a feeling that he had only experienced once with another woman. But that was another story, a story forgotten with time. He just couldn’t resist this girl. He had to for fill his aching desire.
Charlie looked out of the window, staring in to every raindrop as it melted away her worries. What Gerard didn’t know (and she wasn’t about to tell him!) was that she’d spent the last hour standing out side the medieval wondering weather to enter. The rain had poured down on her as if she was a flower in need of a serious drenching.
He came up behind her and placed his warm inviting arms around her waist. How he’d wanted to hold her for so long. He’d been in rehab about a month now, at first she didn’t come. She’d end Mikey, Frank or ray, sometimes Bob, with a note saying she’s ‘thinking of me’, but never her.
Times were long and far in between visits. Charlie didn’t know why but she just couldn’t bear to come to this place. Mostly, she thought it was because of what happened to her father, but then she realized, remembering, her father was a knob and she had nothing to fear. It felt so good to finally fell Gerard’s touch on her pale soft skin once again. She couldn’t quiet understand what had came over her. She turned, looking in to Gerard’s humble, sorry eyes.
“I’ve missed…” Gerard kissed her leaving Charlie’s word float to the floor forgotten.
Slowly but surely Gerard pulled Charlie to the bed. She didn’t seam to mind, not even as they began to undress each other, in the light of the afternoon sky.
Slowly laying down Charlie accepted Gerard between her thighs. Their body’s seemed to become one as he entered her swiftly. How she prated to God this would be a night to remember.
Gerard’s body stood on end, becoming full of goose bumps. He was nervous. He hoped this would be an experience to remember.
The bed was quiet small, but it made it easier for their body’s to move as one. Up and down, in and out.
Their harts began to race with erotic pleasure. Charlie had never felt like this before. She felt something about to explode inside of her. A feeling that become stronger the more Gerard entered her body. It wasn’t long before Gee hit the right spot and Charlie gave out a great sigh of enjoyment and pleasure. Their body’s become one, as they loved each other faster. Harts beating as one, breathing together. Neither was able to tell were they started or ended. At peace, as one.
They both wanted so much to stay this way forever, but neither body could take any more. Lying next to each other, their harts raced with erotic passion.
“I love you.” Gerard managed to say wiping Charlie’s Blue-black hair from her beautiful face.
“I love you to.” She replied kissing his shoulder. Charlie giggled.
“You’re like cake.”
“Soft and squishy?” Gerard replied, Charlie giggled.
“No…I always want more.” They laughed reaching for each other. Their loving was interrupted by a hard knock of the wooden door.
“Gee open up it’s Mikey!” Mikey screamed through the door. Placing a sheet around his waist Gerard left his love on the bed and opened the door an inch.
“Mikey I’m…” Mikey burst through the door to find Gerard’s busyness.
“Ohhh!… Gee I’m” Mikey scratched his head. “I’ll come back …yea!” Mikey left leaving Gerard and Charlie in a fit of giggles.