New life, new school, New Jersey.

defince amony the elders

Later that night charlie sat in her room flicking through memory pictures of the past. Theye had been in a secure file on her computer for a wile now. The memorys came fludding back as she looked at them.:- The picnick at the park, the nose full of ice-cream on the beach, Jack falling in to the founting after trying out his new skatebored tricks. How couled her mother do this to her? Starting a new school was one thing but starting a new country? New laws? How couled she. Charlie had always longed to go to American but never in a thoused years had she thought it wouled be like this. things were defently gona be diffrent. The americans were completly diffrent to the welsh*. No rugby just soccer, No shops just a mall, No chips just fries. Why on earth was this happaning right now?
Her thoughts were interupted by her mother.
"You know you can still phone and e-mail them. I woulden't expect anything less, they are still your friends after all." Her mother offten tried to sofen a bad decision with truth and facts.
"But what about the time diffrence?" Charlie was still determend to fight er case of not going.
"You'll figer something out you always do with Jack and Emma." Charlie hated it when her mother was wright. Her mother, Sam placed her pale soft hands on her daughters small shoulders.
"Everything will work out i promis." Sam smiled down at her daughters clack eyelinered eyes. Charlie smiled back nowing things were just about to get worse. Her mother left and charlie in two seconds clicked her music back on and jumped on to the floor beside her bed. Under her smal light brown bed-side table lay a A5 sized notebook with pictures of Green Day and her freinds all over it. Turning to the next empty page she began to writ to the beat of Green Days Warning:-
"Their gona clean up your looks,
with all the lises and the books,
to make a citozen out of you.
Because they sleep with a gun,
and keep an eye on you son,
so theye can watch all the things that you do.
Because the drugs never work,
their gona give you a smirk,
'Cos theve got methods of keeping you clean.
There gona rip up your heads,
your asperations to sreds,
another cog in the murder machine.

They say :
Teenagers scare the living shit outa me
they coulde care less
as long as someone will bleed,
so darken your cloths,
or strike a violent pose,
maybe they'll leave you alone
but not me!"

Suddernly Green Day stoped their warning witch made Charlie jump. So notacing the smell coming from the kitchen she closed her book and placed it back in it's black grave.