My Babylon

Merry ***er

The eyes stared at me. They were odd, they seemed to glow in the darkness of the room, glistening like crystal in the hot Texas sun. They blinked, once, twice. Then they were gone. I lay on the bed, staring wildly into the darkness, praying to spot him again, I would rather…

She was so pretty, I couldn’t help myself, I had to have her, and, me being the snobby brat that I am, I took her. Dad is going to be so mad at me. I watched her in the dark, I knew she could see me, she was laying on the bed, spread like an eagle, cuffed, her head tilted to the side. Her hair was spread out, a wisp of it was on her lip. Closing my eyes I crept forward, reaching my hands toward her…

I felt him touch me, so soft, his hands, so soft. His finger brushed my lips, letting a stray hair fall. I felt the bed sink in, he was on it, he was leaning over me, I couldn’t see him, not even the glint of his eyes, but I knew…

I was watching her, she knew I was there, she was staring right at me, but she wasn’t looking at ME. I wanted her, to love me, to know me. No. They would never allow it. It was forbidden, but she was so pretty, so perfect, so fragile, I could so easily kill her, it was in my power, no one would ever know, she would be forgotten…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The body of Angela Brigand was found last Saturday by a runner in Saint Maries Park, the police have not released the cause of death or if they suspect foul play. Angela, who has been missing since last month, was rumored to have runaway with her boyfriend Mack Davis, who went missing two weeks prior to Angela. Both Angela and Mack’s parents have refused to comment on the case. Back to you Dawn… ”

The TV turned off, leaving the room in darkness.

“My G-d Mack, I warned you this would happen, I can’t keep covering up for you, sooner or later…”

“Damit John, I told you, I didn’t do her, I swear, I’m being set up.” Mack interrupted, pacing the dark room.

“I believe you, but with your past, do you think ANYONE else will? The media may not know it yet, but you are the number one suspect, in ALL of the Merry Murders.”

“Shut up John, leave, I’ll deal with it… call a meeting though, I want to talk to everyone, and send Baby and Chariot in, I want to talk to them privately.”

“Yes sir.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, in the begining, it is Angela and the Merry Murderer switching POV. (in case you didn't figure that out)
I have the second chapter done, its were some of the.. bigger... twist come in... okaym so they aren't THAT big, just interesting, coment if you like, or hate, or you are just bored... like me...
*sigh*