***s and Temptations Just Bring Us All Closer

Chapter Two

"Um... well I knew him in high school, Junior year," I said looking away picking at my salad.
"Oh well, I was just curious."
" Are you related yo him at all?"
"Um.. yea."
"Oh, how?"
"I'm his son." I started to choke and I looked up to a concern face. I just nodded letting him know I was fine. His son? My stalker's son? Oh wow. After lunch I headed back home and sprawled out on the couch. Billie and the kids went to I believe it's called Sunsplash? I heard it's quite fun.. sorry, anyways I don't know what to think. I laid there looking at the ceiling thinking if I should even see him again. I mean after the way his twisted father though of me could the son be the same. Like father like son? I just don't know what to think. There's only one thing to do now. Kick him out of my life. I've already dealt with this and I don't have to again. I'm stopping this all early in the works.

I walked into the kitchen and looking around I noticed we hadn't had our cleaning day yet. While the kids were gone I tidied up the house. I went upstairs to collect their laundry when I found something in Joey's room. It was dvd on his bed. Oh god, porn? I picked it up and it turned out to just be a scary movie. Thank god..

"No wonder why he's always shaking and not getting sleep," I mumbled and just shook my head.

---2 hours later.---
--Billie's Pov--

I came home and it was about 7 P.M. Great, right on time. I walked through the front door with the kids running up the stairs.

"Joey move! I was on the stairs first!"
"Shut up you little brat!"
"No, you shut up!'
'Ugh!"

I just shook my head slightly laughing. They'll never get along. I looked over and realized the house was spotless and there was a tired, hard worked Adie laying asleep on the couch. Aw, how cute. I bent over and kissed her on the forehead.
I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner, until the phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Um.. hi. Is, uh.. Adie there?"
"May I ask who's speaking?"
"Chris."
"Hold on," Who the fuck is Chris? "she's asleep right now, would you like to leave a message for her?"
"Um.. yea. Just let her know I called and too call back. Also tell her I had a great time at lunch today," he informed and hung up.
"Bye to you to," I mumble hanging up the phone starting dinner.

--Adie's Pov--

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Did I really sleep that long? I got up and headed to the kitchen and saw Billie preparing dinner. Ha, of course it's still night but I see he didn't want to really try and burn anything. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey babe, that smells good. It smells like it's not burnt," I said grinning.
"Ha, ha, very funny," he said shaking his head. Then he paused,"um... who's Chris?"

'Fuck how does he know about Chris?' I thought.

"Um... just a friend."
"Had a good time at lunch with him?"
"I told you I was going out to lunch!"
"Not with another man, no!"
"Well excuse me I didn't think I had to report to you about everything I do!" I screamed back. He lent against the counter and ran his hand through his hair while sighing.
"I'm sorry.. I just don't want you to get hurt again."
"I know, Billie. But you have to trust me. I will tell you."
"Then how come you didn't tell me about this Chris guy?Hm?"
"There's nothing wrong happening for me to tell you. The only thing there could be is the fact that he's Randal's son," I immediately shut up. This was not the time to say that. His head came up and he looked pissed.
"What?"

I stayed silent and looked down to the ground,"what did you say?"
"I said he's Randal's son," I whispered low feeling a tear trying to escape. After about a minute I felt his arms wrap around me and his kisses on my temple.

"You're not mad?" I said wiping a tear for him not to see.
"No, I'm not mad. I just don't want you hurt again Adie. Can you imagine what I felt when you, my beautiful wife, my love, was being raped?"
"I know Billie. That's why I'm not talking to him."
"Really? He called."
"What did he say?"
"Well, he wants you to call him back and I suggest you tell him not to call before I do it for you," he paused flipping eggs," or we will have a major problem."

I knew he was serious and took the phone up to our room. I was too nervous.. I'll do it later.
I went and got the dvd I found in Joey's room and showed him.

"What is this?"
"Um.. a movie?"
"Yes, what did we say about scary movies after bedtime?"
"I know."
"Well obviously not, no wonder why you aren't getting good sleep and falling asleep in school. Any more you're grounded."
"Mom!"
"Joey do you want to be grounded now? I mean, I'm getting complaints from your teachers saying your doing bad on your tests, your homework, not to mention notes. When was the last time you turned in notes?" he went silent, " I thought so. Now are there any others?"

He looked over to his dresser drawer and I side stepped over there since clearly, there was no room in this boy's dungeon. There were at least 20 other scary movies in here. God, how much could this boy handle. I took them and walked into our room and hid them. After deciding to take a long hot shower I got out and had dinner. Out of nowhere the someone knocked on the door.

"Who the hell is coming here at 8?" I mumbled. I walked over and looked through the peep hole. What the hell?

"Um.. what are you doing here?" I hissed.
"I needed to see you, you never called me back," I rolled my eyes and started to close the door," please, one minute. I promise I'll leave right after."
"You said that last time about lunch, remember?"
"No, you said you loved it and wanted to see me again."
"When did I say that? I don't remembe-"
"Please!"
"Fine," I stepped outside and had one hand on my hip."what do you want?"
"I want to hang out with you."
"We already did.. wait how did you get my address?"
"You gave it to me at lunch, remember?"
"No I didn't, get th-"
"Wait, please. Just give me a chance. You had fun at lunch right?"
"Sure, bu-"
"Please."
"If you get off my fucking porch then fine, I'll call you," with that he smiled and ran off to his car, speeding off down the street. I walked back inside and Billie was glaring at me from the table.

About an hour later the kids were in bed and I was cuddled up on Billie's lap watching tv.
Later on he went to bed and I decided since everyone was asleep I should call Chris back. But something was telling me not to. I keep thinking he's just like his father. What happened to me kicking him out of my life? Ugh.. I don't need this. I put the phone down on the glass coffee table and made my way up the stairs. I stopped at the top and looked down back at the bottom. It's like the phone was telling me to call. I just ignored it and headed to bed.

The next morning I got up and headed to the store. Billie left a note saying that he needed and the kids were off at school. I was in the isle where the milk was and noticed a little girl coming my way. She tugged on my hand and I looked down, smiling.

"Can I have your autograph? I noticed you are with the man of my brother's favorite band," I smiled and nodded. I signed her piece of paper and watched her walk away. She stopped at the end of the isle and looked back at me. She smiled and I looked away and back.

She was gone.

'That's weird,' I thought. I shrugged it off and headed to the check out stand. Packing my things and heading to the car I noticed a man staring at me. Walking faster I get in my car and close the door. I close my eyes in relief and look out the window. There stands the girl that asked for my autograph.

"Miss, can you help me?" She asked having fear written allover my face. I looked down at my door to unlock it and back up..... she was gone. Was I going insane? Again?

I drove home and ran into Billie. He smiled at me and walked inside. I went to the mail and saw a note. I cocked my head in confusion. I tucked it into the rest and walked in. I ran to the bedroom and sat on the bed staring at the pile in my hands. Going through it I landed on the note once again. I opened it slightly and noticed what it said. I was shocked to see what it had inside. My mouth was hanging open and I couldn't move. What was this for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, second chapter. Please, comments. =]
I would love to hear what you think.