‹ Prequel: Break the Broken
Sequel: Drink Me Dry
Status: Complete. =)

Calling Grace

Damned & Divine

Close to my edge of sanity, what can I use as a remedy? The edge of my limit approached what can I do to save myself from falling dead where you stand? For whom the angels sing, the heart has fallen behind in the battle we just survived, the bells toll and signal me to step upon the edge and jump off, the gun tolls away and I fall to my grave, hearts fall dead and minds fall insane when I am around I am a plague to all mankind, my kind need to die for safety of the world around me, no need to understand I drowned in my own hypocrisy and drowned in a pool of my own blood as a consequence

Chorus:

My heart is damned & divine punishment floods through me like a waterfall, what did I do? I let you go, I lost myself in a war I lost so quickly, be safe my sisters it's no unbearable fear lie beating the nightmare! In this world of a million curses everyone inflicts the same way, heart is damned & divine pain floods me like a divine punishment, save me a place by your side! God save my soul the winddancer's here! Feel your blood rushing free, cursing God for the death of me, falling for every lie served by the fiend within, redeemers here I arrive how was I supposed to know? Into a endless sleep I go, I don't need a remedy, there's no escaping what you do (do to me) I can't escape, the feeling you put in me stays like a stain upon my skin, too bloody to be true, I can sail to an island and reckon for me, I curl up by the fire and feel breath in my ear, paradise reflects the fear that reflects the moon light that grows, I curled up in a wall honestly? Before my dreams, i could protect you from harm, need you to stay here with me as I burn away my fuse is done.

Verse:

Once more, with feeling, I tell you I...I think I like you but I belong to mother Mary, I died on a dark and stormy winter's night, the moonlight that grows reflects upon the ocean in the night, I curled up into a wall before my dreams came crumbling down, paradise an adventure who is not me not I, (ahh AHH! x3) Drop the stare from upon those eyes, lost in the dark hope remaining for my life to not extinguish in this life, forevermore you own me My God he's here, say goodbye and hello/goodbye to the friends I am leaving behind and they can see my dead lifeline...all I wish is to dream again, my loving heart lost in the dark and the flower withered between the pages 2 & 3, all the dark lads sleep with angels and called the past for help, reveal to me my true name! Oh how I wish for soothing rain, all I wish is to dream again, I lost my loving heart, back in the dark, before I left my life behind, once more with feeling tell me bye and you will never forget my memory...

(Chorus x3)

Once more with feeling, please just let me go, I will miss you and can't see you again as my silent heart fades to a stopping beat in a sweet silence...(AHH! x3) Oh how I wish for soothing rain, all I wish is to dream again, my loving heart lost in the dark I gave my everything, I can't stand life here anymore to dream again, once and for all Nemo is my name forevermore (my name forevermore!) How I have wished for the soothing rain to come and take my life away, I should never be forgiven but I beg you to never forget my memory, everyone now has a piece to remember me by, stand by each other, and help yourself, the gun gone off and my blood is on the floor, my last breath is done and the night is here, come cover me with you and I'm carried away to be buried away from you, come cover my last night with you & your love...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Same as "Sanctuary". xD haha. :)