‹ Prequel: Break the Broken
Sequel: Drink Me Dry
Status: Complete. =)

Calling Grace

Inside The Hollow

Let's take a trip down the lane and remember the guises we took to hide from the rules, I thought we'd be friends forever but one thing tore us apart and that the fame in this world, alone I remain in the desert's curse, I'm in love with the blade but I refuse to let it end my life, (Ahh x3) The greatest thrill is not to kill, but to drop the poison as the price of the night, last dance first kiss my haunting your bliss, beauty comes with black thoughts!

Chorus:

Let's take a look inside the hollow well I am within, how can I survive feeling like this? I'm in love with the blade as I burn everything to dust I cannot be your engel tonight! I wish I could be but I can't, inside the hollow heart of me is pain and regret for you, you deserve much better than me and you know as well as I do there's more to know about the world around you, go find another, (*vocal/choir duel*) Vows are made to never be broken, I vowed to be there for you whenever you needed, pierced right through me a blackened arrow, all I needed is in my arms, blades are un-necessary but they cannot ever do harm.

Verse:

Promises are not made to be broken, but mine was so shattered, my feelings are intense but no words needed now, words are many plans therefore forgettable, all I ever needed was here in my arms, blades can only kill love, (ahh AHH) How can I enjoy the silence? My partner in crime died away from me in time and it kills to know I caused it! Words are very so necessary, I can only cause harm!

(Chorus x3)

All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms yet fame stole us apart (ahh AHH ee AH) (Enjoy the silence) I am not there anymore (Enjoy The Silence) you'll never have to hear me scream again (Enjoy The Silence) God knows that I would give up everything to find my friends again, we both my Jade and I need you here, by our side in this time.....and in this life I will never lose!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO. I'm getting mega close t writing Dream Put On Hold. :D