Death Reports

I'm Sean. 29. The following is what people call life. My life. A summary of my so called life. So called. Why? You'll see. The following is a mixture of the past and present tenses, the fragments from my diary; my death reports; a mixture of my visions and reality, flipping out and coming back down to Earth. Don't even bother to understand me. You won't. You can't...
  1. *** On A Dancefloor, part 1
    "...this city's made me crazy and I must get out..."
  2. *** On A Dancefloor, part 2
    "...is there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe...?"
  3. *** On A Dancefloor, part 3
    "...when it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love, you'll understand what I mean when I say, there's no way I'm gonna give up..."
  4. *** On A Dancefloor, part 4
    "...I wake up, thoughts of you tattooed to my mind, as I wonder what to wear, what to eat, who to be, will I see you again...?" No, I won't.
  5. *** On A Dancefloor, part 5
    "...I don't mind falling in the water, no one ever notices me, I lay under the waves. I don't mind..."
  6. *** On A Dancefloor, part 6
    "…moving on down my street I see people I won't ever meet, think of her, take a breath, feel the beat in the rhythm of my steps and sometimes it's a sad song..." It's always a sad song...
  7. *** On A Dancefloor, part 7
    "...this is your wake up call, you're gonna miss it..." My wake up call. I'm gonna miss it. Sad.
  8. Matthew's Curse, part 1
    "...I said, 'I don't know, does the loneliness show? And if so does it ever end?'..."
  9. Matthew's Curse, part 2
    "...falling in and out of time as it goes by, passing silently with no goodbye..."
  10. Matthew's Curse, part 3
    "...I'm not fine, I'm in pain, it's harder every day..."
  11. Matthew's Curse, part 4
    "...but things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do, Sunday morning, rain is falling and I'm calling out to you..."
  12. Matthew's Curse, part 5
    "...the room was silent as we all tried so hard to remember, the way it feels to be alive..."
  13. Matthew's Curse, part 6
    "...of all the things I felt but never really shown, perhaps the worst is that I ever let you go.." I'm sorry, Sarah.
  14. Matthew's Curse, part 7
    "...I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world so goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight..."