Get Your Gun and Meet Me by the Door

Texas

I let Frank drive a little bit, and I fell asleep easily in the passenger seat. I woke up later, and found that Frank was carrying me. We were at a motel.

"Where are we?" I mumbled.

"A few hours from Texas," Frank said. I yawned loudly.

"You can set me down, you know," I said.

"It's alright," Frank said. When we got to our room, Frank set me on my feet gently so that he could unlock the door. As soon as I tried to step inside the door, Frank stopped me and picked me back up.

"Frank," I whined. Frank just laughed as he carried me into the room and set me on the bed. I kicked my shoes off before getting under the blanket. Frank got in after me, and we quickly fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

"Look!" I said excitedly, bouncing in my seat. "We're in Texas!"

We had left the motel in the morning and had spent the day heading to Texas.

"Calm down," Frank said, laughing at me. "You're going to drive us into a ditch."

"I am not," I said.

We drove for a few more hours until we found a town that was near the Mexico border. It seemed nice. We got another motel room and decided that we would look for a house the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter that also sucks D: I'll try and update again later. :P
~Sally