Get Your Gun and Meet Me by the Door

Wishful Thinking

Everything was decided now. There was nothing that could be done about it. I was going to prison. The fact that I had just had a baby didn't even mean anything to the judge. My baby, Frank, was going to be send to foster care. I literally had nothing. My husband, Frank, had been killed. My son, taken away. But I wouldn't have taken back what I had done if I was given the choice. If I hadn't of killed those people, I wouldn't have married Frank and I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Although, I guess being pregnant doesn't matter much because my baby was taken away from me. Maybe if I had gotten the chance to raise my baby, it would be more important. It still hurt a lot to get him taken away from me though.

I wish I had gotten the death sentence. I didn't want to live like this; in prison for the rest of my life. I had nothing. What was there to live for? I had thought about killing myself several times, but everytime I tried to go through with it, I would change my mind. It sucked. Wanting to die, and not being able to do. I guess I'll just have to wait until I finally rot away. I look forward to the the day I die. I keep hoping, I'll be reunited with Frank when that day comes. I may have to wait a long time, but hopefully, that wait will be worth it.

----------------------------------------------------------------The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, how 'bout some comments??
Also, leave suggestions for who you want to be in my next story that I write. Maybe if I get some suggestions, I'll get an idea for a new story :] I'm open to any suggestion!
~Sally