Get Your Gun and Meet Me by the Door

Farther

We were now in a car I had bought, driving away from where everyone knew who we were. I had been able to easily sell my house and had used some of the money towards a car. Frank was busy kissing my neck.

"You're a genious," Frank said. "It's quite a turn on to see that you killed those people."

He continued his assault on my neck.

"Well, only for you," I said. "But you're gonna have to wait before we get farther away."

"Why?" Frank whined, going back to his side of the car.

"Because I just killed people and broke you out of jail," I said. "We need to at least get out of the state before we can even think of stopping."

"Fine," Frank said.

----------------------------------------------

Several hours later, I was practicall asleep at the wheel. We had left the state and I was ready to stop. I saw a cheap looking motel and pulled into the parking lot. It was late, so the main office part was closed.

"Damn it," I said. I looked at Frank who was sleeping. I shook him slightly. "Frank."

"Hm?" he answered.

"If you want to sleep in a bed, we'll have to break into one of the rooms," I said.

"Ok," Frank said. I knew he didn't know what I just said, seeing as he was still asleep. I laughed a little and got out of the car. I walked over to a room that was unoccupied and tried pulling the window up. It went up easily and I smiled at my luck. I crawled into the window and into the motel room. I went to the door and unlocked it. I went back to the car and opened up the passenger door.

"Frank," I said. He didn't say anything. I shook him.

"Yeah, I'm up," he said, becoming more alert and looking at me with sleep eyes. He yawned loudly and unbuckled his seatbelt. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the car. I closed the door and and led Frank to the hotel room. We head straight for the bed and Frank fell onto it, pulling me down with him. I cuddled into him and was soon fast asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Frank was awake and watching me with a small smile on his face.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Frank said. I smiled back at him and Frank leaned forward, placing a kiss on my lips. After we pulled away, I started to sit up, but Frank pulled me back down. "Don't get up."

"We have to go," I said. Frank pouted. "Fine. But we can't stay much longer."

Frank smiled triumphantly. He moved closer to me, catching my lips in another kiss. I felt his hand slip under my shirt, and his thumb gently rubbing my side. I smiled into our kiss and let Frank's tongue gain entrance to my mouth. As soon as Frank rolled us so that he was on top of me, there was a loud, impatient knock on the door. We instantly pulled apart, both of us looking at each other before looking at the door, panic both obvious in our eyes.

"I know you're in there!" a man yelled. "I suggest you get the hell out. I called the cops."

"Shit," I said. I pushed Frank off of me. "Shit, shit, shit. We have to go."

"I'm behind you on that one," Frank said. We rushed out of the room. A man was standing outside. We ignored his angry looks and rushed to the car. I opened the door and grabbed a bag. I pulled out $100 and went back to the man, handing him the bill.

"I'm sorry about breaking in," I said. He took the money and I rushed back to the car, getting in and starting it up. I sped out of the parking lot, and back onto the road, continuing our mission of getting far away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter :/
Feedback?
~Sally
Oh! And thanks to everyone for commenting :D