You Are My Mountain, You Are My Sea.

1

'So do we just keep them in there?' Teddy asked.
'Just until they calm down.' Ali replied, locking the door to the dining room. 'Dan, hurry up with that armchair would you.' He continued.
Dan glared at him. 'It's an armchair, not a feather!' He replied angrily 'I can hardly pick it up can I?' He carried on pushing it until it hit the door handle.
'There, happy now?' he asked Ali, who nodded. 'Now everybody be quiet, I want to hear them fight.' Teddy butted in. Ed and Alex's voices drifted through the door.
'I've had enough of you!'
'Yeah, well maybe I've had enough of you!'
Teddy raised his eyebrows at the Ali and Dan. 'You'd never guess they were the oldest, would you?' Ali laughed. 'Shut up, the door handle's moving!' Dan yelled as quietly as he could.
'What the hell!' Ed shouted. 'We're not letting you out until you be nice!' Ali shouted back indignantly.
On the opposite side of the door, Alex had backed Ed up onto the wall opposite the door. They looked each other in the eyes. They pressed their lips together, Ed slowly opening his mouth to allow Alex's tongue entry. Ed reached up and put his hands behind Alex's head, gently pulling him closer. Alex did the same, slowly running his hands through his friends hair. They stopped for a second.
'We shouldn't be doing this.' Alex whispered, his face mere millimeters away from Ed's.
'So?' Ed replied 'You know you want to.'
Ed gently pushed Alex and he fell backwards onto the table. Ed was on top of him, looking straight into his eyes. Ed's hair fell onto Alex's face as their lips made contact again, Alex leaving his mouth open for Ed. Ed took his opportunity and stuck his tongue down Alex's throat. Alex wrapped his arms around Ed's shoulders, happy to let him take control. Their tongues met, slowly intertwining themselves.
Ed slid down Alex, softly kissing his neck. Alex let out a quiet, almost inaudible moan. His hands found the base of Ed's shirt and he carefully removed it, just as Ed gently pulled off Alex's. 'Not bad.' Alex whispered hoarsely to Ed, who smiled slightly, then continued to softly kiss Alex.
Alex raised his head in order to kiss Ed back. Their lips met once again, Alex gently biting Ed's lower lip. 'Just go for it.' Ed whispered quietly into Alex's ear.
'Oh. My. God.' Three voices said from the doorway as Alex was fumbling with Ed's belt buckle. Ed and Alex turned to the doorway to see Ali, Teddy and Dan's faces sticking out through the gap between the door frame and the door itself. Alex and Ed looked at each other, then said in unison, 'We can explain. Honest.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, that's it. There won't be anymore chapters added unless people really want them.
Please comment and if enough people like it, then I might add more chapters.
Also, I'm aware that neither Ed nor Alex are actually gay, so please don't yell at me or anything for writing this.