Status: On Hiatus (Sadly....)

You Saved me in the Moonlight

Unique

I went back into the living room, and wiped my hands off on my jeans.

Then I realized the Bus was moving.

"Holy crap! Stop the Bus!" I yelled.

"Why?" Kevin asked, alarmed.

"Because, I left my friend in a mob full of people to fend for herself! And Maddie won't be able to do much of anything without me there!" I started to panic.

"The Bus don't stop for nobody. Not until we get to New York City." I heard the driver say, and I groaned.

"Her dad's going to flip!" I plopped down on the couch and sighed.

"So....how'd you find me?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"Well, you were laying right in front of the tour bus. Security just said that you'd been injured, but they didn't really know how. So, we took you onto our bus." Joe said, grinning. "So you really got hit with a chair?"

"Yeah, that crazy woman was waving it around like a freaking lightsaber."

He laughed again. "Yeah, we sure have some crazy fans. But you gotta love 'em."

I smiled.

"So, who wants to be next to play Guitar Hero with me?" Joe asked.

"I will." Nick said, but Kevin stopped him.

"You have to finish your homework, remember?" Nick sighed, and pulled out some papers and started working away. Kevin smiled. "I'll play you for now, Joe."

I watched Nick.

He scribbled some stuff down, then erased it, then sighed.

He looks so sad.

"Need some help?" I questioned, sitting down across from him at the table.

He smiled at me. "That would be great! Thanks!"

I smiled back. "No problem."

"So, I'm doing some biology stuff...." He trailed off.

The next hour was me coaching Nick through his homework. Eventually, Joe and Kevin sat down and watched me. I ignored their stares until we were finished.

"Wow, you got me through all my Bio homework! Thanks!"

"You know, you're not like other fnas of ours." Joe commented, "And we still don't know your name."

I grinned. "I'm Erica Thompson. And thanks, I think."

He grinned back at me.

I glanced at the clock, noticing it was two-something. A.m.

"So, since I'm stuck here on the bus with you guys for the next two weeks, where am I going to sleep?"

"Eh, you can have Joe's bed. He doesn't really need it." Kevin teased.

"Hey! I do too! I sleep!" He punched him playfully in the arm. Then they started punching each other, and I smiled at their brotherly love.

"But seriously, you can have his room. He can sleep on the couch." Nick said, grinning, taking advantage of the moment. "His room's right beside of the bathroom."

"Thanks." I beamed at him, and started off. Neither Joe nor Kein noticed me until I was inside and closed the door.

"Hey, where'd she go?" I barely heard Joe's voice, it was so muffled by the door.

I laughed quietly and looked around.

It was like every other teenage boy's room, I'm assuming. Clothes in the floor, video games, etc.

Someone banged on the door.

I jumped.

"Hey, can I come in?" Joe asked.

"Yeah."

He walked in, took a look around, and grinned. "Sorry about the mess."

I grinned back at him. "Don't worry, Maddie's room is ten times worse."

He walked over to his dresser. "Hey, do you need some P.J.'s?"

"Yep."

He pulled out a t-shirt. "Will this do?"

If Maddie was watching this, she'd scream in ecstacy.

"Yeah, that'll do."

He looked confused about the expression I had, but shook it off.

"See ya in the morning." He started to leave.

"Hey, Joe?" I called after him. He poked his head back in.

"Um, are you sure you want to give up your room? 'Cause I can always sleep on the couch, or something -- "

"Don't worry about it; I'll be fine." He winked and left.

I quickly changed into my t-shirt, kicking off my jeans, and dived into the bed.

It was totally comfy.

I soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read! Love! Comment! Message! w00t!