Waste My Time With You

I Hope He Is A Gentleman

"Bye, Ty." I whispered as he pecked my lips and left. I sighed. Out of the caution zone. I didn't want Amy to know just yet about that. I began to walk back to my room.

"So how was he?" I heard Amy. I quickly looked to my right a bit startled, she was in the kitchen the a styrofoam box in her hands, her mouth newly stuffed with...the Mongolian?

"I thought you hated Mongolian?" she looked down at the the box then back up to me.

"That's besides the point. How was he?"

"He was...fine. Did we keep you up?"

"No. I've just been in the kitchen for 20 minutes and I heard you guys get up and him leave. I'm hencing you two didn't sit in your room all night and trade secrets."

"Well, we had sex. And yeah, he was good." I crossed my arms at my chest, staring at the box.

"What?" Amy snapped. "Can't a girl stuff her face?"

"Hey Amy..?"

"Nicky."

"Are you...pregnant?"

The styrofoam box fell to the floor along with her fork as her eyes were wide. And then my eyes got wide. Amy quickly pushed past me and ran into her room. Moments later she was out with her shoes and a hoodie.

"Get your fucking keys."

I just stood there for a moment trying to process the thought that Amy could be pregnant.

"NICKY!" she yelled and I snapped out of my fog and ran into my bedroom slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my keys and we ran to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE FOR SAM. :)