Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

The Worst day ever.

Ránë.:
Yeah, I may just want that man to feel as if I'm his only one, as if he cannot live without me. After a long tour, how can you not keep the greatest of the Golden Gang? Seriously, no one ever gets enough of me. I make sure they all want more of me. More of the cruel laughter and rich foods, more of the gruesome stories and wonderful candy.

I'll keep that man fair and square, away from his horrible fans and stupid brother. I'll keep the drunk people away from his fairly innocent head, I'll keep him to myself and that's that. Any other way will land him in bed with my pet black widow.

Tom.:
So what if I was as hot and knowing of it as it seemed? What if it was a mirage and when you look back at me I'm a broken little boy? Could anyone seriously resist that?

Could she resist that? Because although she seems cruel and unjust... she has to have a heart, right?

Right?

Bill.:
I'm really hungry. I think I'll get some food before flirting with Ránë.


§§DISCLAIMER§§
This story has extreme language, sex, and drugs.
Also some incest, but no twincest. It had femmeslash, slash, and a lot of sex. The main character is a slut, basically.

§§CHARACTERS§§
Ránë is owned by me. Every other character owns themself.