Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

Dessert means death

By the end of the show, the guys were sweaty and whatnot. Just to piss off more fans, I climbed up the stage and into the backstage from there. The posse followed.

Amanda's pink hair glowed in the black lights. I stared at it, long and straight to the heels she wore. I almost stepped on the tips when she threw her head back to laugh. Her matching pink heels clouded my vision for minute or two. Then I thought of the zebra striped ones in Hot Topic and chuckled to myself.

Hy hair was also glowing in the light, as was Bill's. Just the streaks, while the majority of mine were luminescent and very bright. I walked up to Bill, wanting to smirk about before.

"You're rather cruel to our fans." he said the instant my black converse were in his line of vision.

"They really need a dose of reality." I sneered at the air.

"Why? They support us." he looked annoyed.

"You don't seriously believe they're only your fans? They support your rivals as well."

"I don't think of them as rivals."

"Because you're used to fame and success."

"Are you saying I'm naive?"

"Yes and no."

We got to the room, and the guards plastered themselves around the doors. I looked to the doors, expecting some fans.

"Ok, you guys have an hour and a half." guard one said.

Jesus christ. They get a long time.

"Thanks, Jubocks." the band chorused.

"What do you mean, yes and no?" Bill said, once he settled on a couch away from everyone else.

"Dude, you live in a bubble. Have you been around without the band, without the camera, without the guards?"

"Well, duh. Not my entire life has been on camera."

"Have you been somewhere without any of those?"

His face faltered, and his brow furrowed.

"No." I answered for him.

"Yes!" he looked at me angrily.

"Name it and explain it." I folded my arms.

"I didn't lose my virginity on camera!" he almost yelled. I smirked.

"How far were your guards?" I whispered as I got up to get a drink.

I stood and blankly looked through the drinks, my back turned to Bill. A minute passed before he walked up behind me.

"They weren't around." he breathed right onto my hair. I could feel his words slither through my hair and touch my neck in a sensual way.

"I doubt that they were gone." I smirked again.

"They were! It's my virginity, not theirs!" he burst. A collective stare erupted from Tom, who was grabbing a soda next to me.

I laughed pretty hard, all my hair falling over my eyes. Bill looked ready to hit me, Tom looked ready to hit Bill, and Georg looked ready to sit on all of us.

"That... I can't argue about..." I breathlessly deemed.

Tom was smiling, wiping excess soda from around his gagging mouth, and napkinned himself down before walking to me.

"What... was that about?" he simplistically stated.

"His virginity, obviously." I merely teased.

"Uh... seriously? What did he tell you?" Tom grinned.

"That he doesn't have a life away from his fame." I cruelly looked at Bill, who was in audible distance.

Tom blushed and licked his lips, the piercing waving a friendly hello. He looked at Bill and smiled.

"I don't think I blame him at all. He's had some things to deal with. And... musik has always been his life."

"Had some things to deal with? Tom, his life, and yours, is perfect. Don't deny it." I blatantly stated.

He laughed, hands leading me to the couch that was unoccupied.

"Dude, he has been so reclusive at some points throughout the years. No one gets used to being forced insides for such extended periods of time. You go out on the streets and it's claustrophobia in definition." He stared at me in distraction.

"As cruel as this will sound, that's nothing." I said softly.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh... Dude, that's a ton for people our age. We became really famous before we even graduated high school!" he was into his speech, looking me in the eye.

"And? Look at my family of weirdos, do you know more than just our names?" I swept a hand over them.

He suddenly snapped out of his raping my irises, and focused along the dyed eyelashes.

"Yes, I looked into you guys..." he blushed a bit, smirking.

"And so, note any difference?" I frowned.

"You became famous at an earlier age than us." he said it, face falling.

I smiled in triumph. I leaned towards my knees and left my head there, smiling.

"Yeah. But we never stopped walking on streets or anything. We never became like you guys."

He looked like he was going through an epiphany.

I laughed hard at Bill's face; it was obvious his ears were stealing parts of our conversation. He looked crushed, and hopeful.

For several minutes, we all looked at the opposite wall and just drank something. Bill came to sit with us, creasing parts of the leather couch. There was an hour left before the passies came to visit.

"Well, that was some deep shit." Bill took a sip from his can of... I don't know.

I laughed. This boy was a little stupid.

"That wasn't deep." Tom and I chorused. We raised our eyebrows and looked at each other.

Bill sighed. He tapped Tom's arm and said something quietly.

It's a good thing my ears can handle dead silence.

"Have fun with her. Please don't make me look like a shithead, she hates me already. Use protection." Bill whispered as loud as a whisper can count. Tom blushed and shoved him. He wasn't kidding though, because he got up and walked away.

"Euhm... did you hear that?" Tom squirmed.

"All of it." I smiled.

He smiled and sipped his soda.

"I'm not as creepy and rape-filled as Bill makes it seem. He never gets the girls." Tom looked at Bill sadly.

"So you're a player?" I said, simply and with no bad tones.

"I guess. I'm in life for the pleasure, and it doesn't focus on sex. But sex is definitely a physical pleasure, so sex is something I like. I also like food." he returned his attention to either my cleavage or my face.

"Food is taste bud sex." I said, again emotionless. He laughed.

"See, pleasure is sex. In a different style." he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Duh. But just like with all pleasures, sex has consequence." I rolled my eyes.

"What? Pain, birth, and mess?" he giggled like a wild penguin doing acid.

"Three letters: S,T, and D." I snickered.

"Oh, yeah. One word: Condom." he was grooving in his seat.

"One rebuttal: Breakage and cleavage." I joshed him.

"Cleavage?" he threw in a raised eyebrow.

"Oh what, you call that crap with condoms real sex? Psh, you need to fuck a girl on the BCP."

"What if they have an STD?" he smirked.

"You make sure they don't. Trust me, get a girl for a week, fuck her every night, no condoms. It'll be sweet, and you'll thank me for it." I nodded.

"What if I fuck you as a repayment, but you end up having some sort of STD?" he smirked, again, and stared my pupils to the abyss.

"I'm completely clean, I assure you. But if we both end up with herpes, I'm blaming you." I said. We laughed childishly, almost as if there were no sexual references in his statement.

Finally, the guards opened the doors, and a group of girls swarmed over each member. The posse and I reunited on an unoccupied couch, just watching.

"So, they're obviously enough to entertain Ránë, so do we like them, or not?" Amanda sneered at me.

"Don't be a bitch, Mand. Just because Tom has more of a chance to get in her panties doesn't mean she won't fuck you afterward." Bianca laughed. Mand, as we called her, was a full-blown bisexual, and loved to make her approval of me obvious. In fact, every girl in the posse was bisexual. Amanda was just bitchy about it.

"You know she likes guys more than girls!" Mand pouted. Not the right time for this shit...

"Yeah, I'll fuck you cuntless later. Now, do we approve of them?" I stated.

Everyone started to mutter, when Bill came over.

"What's going on?" he asked, obviously trying to dodge the insane girls behind him.

"We're deciding. We may say some bad things, so look away." I smiled.

He did as told.

"My opinion is yes. The music is easy to stand and they're entertaining. They can provide our picky needs and whatnot." William said.

"I hate them all, except Georg. I want to make babies with that guy. I seriously hate those assholes. Their music sucked too. The singer is such a fag. His voice reeks, too." Mand folded her arms.

"And, it looks like the guitarist wants to claim Ránë's panties, too. For show." she added.

We all sighed and rolled our eyes a three-sixty at her.

"Whatever Mand." We chorused.

"I, unlike bitchfuck, enjoy the company, music, and the band in total. I'd love to associate with them. Maybe fuck the drummer. Maybe steal you away, while I'm at it." Bianca waggled her eyebrows at me. I laughed and licked her cheek. Bill twitched in my vision.

"I loved it. Period. Tom complimented my hair, so I think I'll attach to him, unless Ránë says..." Nancy looked at me.

"Oh, we're going." I said. I made the decisions. Letting them go first made it seem as if they had a say, but they never did.

Everyone but Mand smiled. She jumped to me and pushed against my body with full force.

"Please, don't force me on a bus with them!" she jiggled me a little, knowing my turn-ons.

"Too damn bad. We'll fuck on their beds to get them back for being weird." I smiled.

She huffed at me, grinding hard. It looked like we were fucking, fully clothed.

"I said no!" I eased her grip. She sulkily sat up and fixed her outfit.

"Your panties are virgin white." William told her, pointing to her climbing white skirt.

"Shut up!" she said, pissed that her moves didn't work.

We all had fun in the time the passies had to talk to the band. Finally, when Bill was rescued from the pile of squealing girls, he came to me.

"I heard it all. Were you serious about fucking Amanda on one of our cots?" he sighed.

"Maybe. Want in on the action?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to end it there, yeah.

Remember: Ránë has no idea about the band. She doesn't know about any of them, and just judges people. She is a bitch. :D I made her that way cuz this story had a plot.

Comment, I may just be willing to update again soon.

This chapter was started at [0:12 (12:12 am)] and finished [1:18 (am)]

So it took me over an hour to write. Comment.