Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

Drinking penguins

I quickly rose out of my seat and flew to the manager as fast as my long legs would take me.

"You decided?" he smiled at my eyelashes kindly. Good thing it wasn't my chest he was looking at.

"Yes." I didn't smile.

He frowned.

"Of course we're coming! The biggest tabloid stunt ever is coming from this, we're not gonna give that up!" I chuckled at his visage.

"Oh thank Gott, I thought you were going to say no!" he rolled his eyes and heaved a breath. Not hard to fool him.

"Well, we wouldn't want to disappoint the boys, would we?" I smirked, staring at them. Sleeping Tom, who was moved to a couch, Bill, who was staring at me like a rapist, Georg, who was laughing with Nancy and Will, and Gussi, who was talking with Bianca. They looked rather easy to live with, excluding Bill. I don't want his ugly hairspray clogging my throat. If that makes sense.
Which you so know it does.

"No, we would so want that." he rolled his eyes. I made a face as his back turned to me and walked back to Bill.

"I know he sucks ass. I did warn you, you know." he laughed.

"You call that text a warning?" I found it easy to laugh along.

"Yes. It was well written." he defended.

"You mean..." I took out my sidekick- identical in every way to Bill's- and flipped to his message.

R manageren r not nice, k? Jst b redy für dem.

"You mixed German and English together." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to English." he looked at it.

"I can hear." I said. It came out meaner than intended, by the looks of his quivering bottom lip. I silenced him with another strangle hug. This was going to be murder on that damn bus.

***

The guards finally shut the door, the posse silent in the cold air. The looming disfigurement that was our new home leered at us, the curtains of pure onyx resemblance reflecting us in its satin depths. I heaved a sigh and walked up to it, suitcases cutting into my hands.

"We're finally here." Bill sighed.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE ALL SO ASIAN!" I yelled for the fourth time that night. I giggled, leaning on Georg, who laughed and took my hands, holding them to his chest.

"You're so drunk!" he laughed, his mouth emanating the tantalizing aroma of liquor and mints. I wanted that taste in my mouth, and I wante-

I smelled him deeply and rested my head on his chest. Bill was in my vision, a cross of happiness and disgust centered squarely on his face. I averted my eyes. Perfection shouldn't stare, it's not nice.
I looked up at him, a questioning look. He smiled down at me kindly, light eyes almost as weird as my eyelashes. Lighter than...
I kissed him lightly. I heard grumbling and the rest of the posse began moving into the bus. The rest of TH stared at us. I had to get that taste quickly.

I brushed my tongue over his bottom lip, light as a feather. He opened up, and I wrestled his tongue quickly, the taste smoothing over me and almost making me sigh in relief.

"A-hem. Can we get this bus moving, lovers?" Bill snarled. I gasped lightly at his tone and at Georg's tongue, which was tickling the roof of my mouth. Tom was looking... dead.

I parted from Georg, the blood all in my face. It loves my face, wants to be it, my blood does.

"Wir sure kann, liebe Junge. Just let mich haben mein moment, OK?" I slurred in a bilingual mix. I'm so fat.

Wait, I'm just as skinny as Bill. Damn it, am I drinking?

"You MASTURBATE?!" I screamed at Tom. His face went red and he said,

"Shut up! How do you know, anyway?"

I almost collapsed, muttering a 'Danke schön' to Georg, laughing insanely.

"I was being spo-spontaneous..." I laughed, still being carried by Georg. Now Tom was pissed, but we were about 100 meters from the bus anyway. Dude, I swear emperor penguins are like, thee biggest penguins ever. I remember when I was a little kid, I used to think that penguins are mob bosses and that they were the reason I was adopted. It was all because they were the biggest type of penguin. I also had this dream once where I was wrestling one and it ATE me. I was so afraid of emperor penguins after that that when I showered I imagined them coming out of the drain and ripping my little girl head off and showing that to my real parents before killing them and eating their hearts so that they never love me again.

I was pretty messed up.

And I just smashed into the TH bus while freaking out because I was thinking of emperor penguins damn me.

The rest of Tokio Hotel laughed their asses off, but Bill, who was beside me, gave me a concerned smile and inspected my face.

"You're fine hun, here..." he grabbed my hand and a fit of giggles erupted from me.

"Holy shit, she's piss drunk." Tom stated, a sleepy look upon his face.

"AT LEAST I'M NOT EATING CLEAVAGE." I said loudly, almost unintentionally. He winced.

"TOM GOT OWNED!" Gustav piped in. I high-fived him, giggling to his laughter.

"Touché." Tom muttered ever so softly.

"YOU'RE NOT STUPID?" I gasped. Everything I said was eight octaves too high.

"No, he never was. You're just piss drunk." Bill glared at me before softening up.

"Nice save." I whispered. Of course, this meant I said, because I'm too loud in the first place.

"Well, here, I'm taking her from you." Georg smiled and grabbed my waist.

"You got a kiss, I get to help her. Plus, you'll just fuck her and leave her tomorrow." Bill smiled, a softer look than Georg.

Georg was shocked and insulted. Fake or genuine is the question.

You know what? I really like pancakes. I also love the word Gebaüde. German for building. The way you say it... it just spins from your mouth, like something worth dying for. A snack, true love, some passion... all I ever think of is Gebaüde. It sounds so awesome!

"Bill, I wouldn't do that to her!" Georg was pleading.

"PANCAKES!" I yelled. Bill chuckled, and Georg looked forlorn.

"You're such a duffel, Georg." I giggle, lightly kissing his cheek. I felt Bill's hand contract around my wrist.

He sighed, touching the spot where my lips had connected to his flesh.

"One last taste?" he pleaded with me.

"Gebaüde!" I laughed, kissing him lightly.

He pleaded, brushing his tongue over my lips. I let him enter, and relinquished my hands from Bill, wrapping them around Georg's waist. I kissed him feverishly, creating a memory of the taste.

We parted. He looked a little sad, and I giggled and poked his stomach. He smiled.

"Gute Nacht, Georg." Bill patted his shoulder and Took me to a bunk, flopping my bags down by it. I just realized that I must have dropped them at some point.

"Thank dich, Billa." I giggled into his arm.

"OK, the only reason I took you from them was so that you didn't get raped. I swear Tom has raped someone, and you are very interesting to me. I mean, you're the only person who hasn't pretended to like me, or anything like that. You're so blatantly honest and... you're just different."

The word hit me like an ocean, a murderous, painful ocean. That's me, the different girl. Stay away from me, I'm weird, I'm like a killer person. I'll grate you with a cheese grater, light you on fire, and force you to lick the blood off of yourself.

I'm different. Fear me.

Bill stopped, and decided to stroke my cheek.

"Ray ray, what's wrong?" he said.

"I'm different. Thank you Bill. Can I sleep now?" I felt like crying.

He furrowed a brow.

"Yes."

"On second thought, let's pretend to sleep. I have a pack of cards in the suitcase." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop!

I lost a subscriber... it made me really sad, guys. Can you get me more readers? And comment?