Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

Liquor and Lust

An echoing sigh resonated through the room, traveling through the room at astonishing speed. It was high-pitched, resonating at high frequencies.

Zooming out, it was the clinking of the beer bottles as I picked them up. Damn, do I hate cleaning up after sweaty, disgusting, drunk rock freaks. Rock?

Pop.

I looked out the window into the snowy grounds. I wasn't about to ask where we were, but it was absolutely a delicious place.

Pace.

Pace.

Pace.

I brought the beers to the bin of sorts [ it was orange. Is that trash or something else? A cum bucket? Shivers] and tossed them. They're shit. They really do nothing to or for you.

I sighed. Me, Goddess of Goddesses, sleeping on the sofa of the Tokio Hotel bus. Fuckin' asian bitches.

Although they are kind for offering me their bunks, note the interestingly creepy smile on Tom's face. It was nice of them.

Like I would do that though. I might like sleeping around, but I ain't into these people. They're nice, but I only sleep around with douche bags for reason.

To break them.

I don't know, it doesn't work like that though. It's really just a hobby.

I paced some more.

Maybe I should change my outlook on life!

Aha. My life is good, who am I kidding.

I sighed. It took me many hours to keep my mind off of the subject, but I couldn't ignore it any longer.

What happened to Bill?

He had arrived on the bus very pissed, honestly near shoving Georg's sexy constipated moose head into the toilet and making sure it stayed there. Kinda strange.

But everyone is strange when they are in the almighty Ránë's presence!

They have to be, or I'll kill them all with my mighty spatula... or my overly-nosey-and-cocky-carrot-sidekick, Bob the Bitch.

I giggled at my own inventions.

He then proceeded to drink. A lot. I spent a few hours finding all the beers shared among the band and especially left by Bill. The only place left was to check his cot. Make sure he didn't think that a bottle was his baby. Then rape it.

Oh, you know guys like sticking their dicks in things, come on.

I rounded the corner to the restroom and peered past a certain curtain. Suddenly, I didn't think the bitch was in there.

I'm not fucking kidding. It looked hollow and filled with beer bottles.

I twisted on my feet.

Picture pugs:
Green velvety curtains, blue cots, light coloured wood, silver electronics, almost-black leather sofa.

Shaped in the smart peoples' must-have; a--ohmygod!- rectangle bus!

Really, you fucktards. Our bus is the shit because we think outside the rectangle.

I looked at the time and faked a gasp: 3:oo (am). I finally opened the curtains and- no way- I was right. See, I'm that fucking God people talk about.

Only, no penis in sight.

I cleaned the bottle in a continuation of the cleaning binge. You know, these kinds of beer bottles are a unisex sex toy. Honestly. It goes both ways, and I like that. I respect that.

But they have no lives, so what, I give them public respect?

Like drinking them in public?

No, keylimepie, I really think not.

And this, this moment right here? This is when I decide to get some metal shot into my face. Sounds comfortable, right? like sticking a nail in your finger and toe tips, right? but then, you realise you can't take them off because if you do, you'll fall to your death in a ditch along Mt. Everest you'll be burned in an oversized jar of acid that i stacked bellow you.

You know that sounds good.

Now onto Perfection. I know where you're hiding.

I grabbed the pills if aspirin he gave me last time, got some water, and a hairband from my suitcase.

I then proceeded gracefully into the puke-ridden toilet room.

It wasn't that bad, actually. I just couldn't bear the sight of non-Perfection laying there, begging to be called a fraud.

"Oh shit, Bill." I turned him over. And he called this his favourite outfit...

I kind-of didn't want to touch his shirt, so I decided sexy constipated moose guy will.

I'll just take it off...

Hairless chest. Hmmm. Not enough testosterone? Is he a panties guy too?

Not wanting to picture that, I tried finding those oversized pants from before.

And noticed all the sperm stains.

And you want to know what that did for me?

There's more vomit in the toilet!
But, anyway. I pulled off the jeans and replaced them, making sure to ignore every spot that may make my bile levels rise.

Next, i flushed the toilet, [no wonder I kept finding all those beer bottles] and kind-of cleaned the floor. Not too well, because Goddesses ain't for that shit. Right?

Damn fucking right.

I carefully edged him to his cot. I really felt nervous about this shit. With the sperm everywhere, you know?
Was that... food? Hmm.
Ew, he eats mayo in bed at night?
Or sperm donor's cum?
Wow. This is some sophisticated shit.
I laughed meanly, but I ended up feeling bad. What if he is gay? That's no way to talk to a gay person. "Hey, you eat cum in bed at night or what, fag?"

Speaking of calling Bill a fag, I thought as I tried to wake him up, didn't one of the posse call him a fag while he was around? I mean, it wasn't me, but if those douches really called him a fag...

The posse never had to deal with it 'cause all of them went from straight to bi/gay, but it was the opposite for be. I always... I was more for girls when I was younger. And so I was the fag, the freak who would fuck you on site. Beware!

But... it changed. I guess I was too frightened about my sexuality...

I slapped Bill forcefully.

"Gebawwwduh...." he gushed.

"Nein, Arschglobber, wir sind ein Bus." I attempted. Did you use im or in at all in that statement? Hmmm...

"Neeeiiiiin..." his eyes rolled around a bit.

"Jaaaa. Bill, trinkt." I offered up the water and handed him the pill.

But the bitch insisted I'm the pregnant one, and that he was sorry Tom and the emperor penguins got to me. I slowly pried open his hot, wet mouth. I reached in there. And I placed a little hangover killer inside. I shut his jaw, but not his lips. I told him to drink the water or else he would get dehydrated. He told me to take a birth control pill. I slapped him. He looked at me. He choked on the pill. I smacked my face. I forced his mouth open and prodded his tongue. I told him to stop breathing. He actually obliged. I poured a hunk of molten ice in there. He swallowed. Hey look, I fixed Perfection.

Oh yeah, you do use im. Wir sind im ein Bus. Idiot me.

"Mein Gooooootttt, Frau Ránë!" he yapped.

"Shhh, Bill, bitchheart, please. Rest, you had about twenty beers and threw up a lot."

He became more alert by the second. Finally, his smile was wiped away completely.

"Where is my shirt? What time is it? where are we? Why did you help me?"

"Georg came in your shirt, he says you smell good, it's April of 2066, 7pm, we're in Uranus, And I helped you because it turns out you're my brother." I held my smile back, but I started shaking because of the almost-explosion of laughter. Soon, my giggles, soon.

Bill's face?

Polaroid moment.

And I quickly slid my phone out of my pocket, clicked the camera button on the side and flash there was the priceless moment. Hehe, how much would the fangirls pay for that?

I laughed till his face turned sour. He was such a pissy fit with a cock, honestly. But it was great to have a change.

He huffed and then attempted to lay back, where my feet were shaking. Then I remember what happened today.

I sat up very quickly, glaring at him.

"What happened during the show, asshole?"

"What?"

"The fucking random as shit storming in here, beering yourself till you fall to the puke-infected flooring to sleep your cum-covered ass till I found you!"

The allusion to homosexuality darkened his beautiful eyes. Little fuck!

"You think I'm gay?"

"No, I'M GAY!" I lunged at him

See, he might be a skinny white kid, but so am I. We can claw your eyes out...

But that's about it. Also, me going crazy was rare. I usually don't try to kill useless, bitching, anorexic fags.

This thought stung. He's just like them all. He thinks the same thing about me. He thinks I'm a bitch who helps you in order to fuck you up, or someone who lies to use you. Why should I expect more from a vain rockstar who has been famous since forever, fucked his share, and was born with a twin?

A partner forever, you're loved one... who is your age. He's just like everyone else, only he isn't holding my hands behind my back and whispering shit in my ear. He isn't beating the fuck out of anyone, because I'm trying to beat the fuck out of him.

Here's how he is the different one: He's like me. We're equal physically [I'm hotter though, we know that. Right?

Right.] excluding the whole penis and cunt thing, that's not the point.

I looked at him, holding my arms aloof and grinding his teeth. I stopped putting effort into it, and my arms rushed and smacked Tom's ass. Or the wood of Tom's ass, nonetheless.

Bill gave some head to the air in shock.

"Sorry, lacecunt." I nodded at him. My hands throbbed so hard, it was painful. Really painful.

"Ránë?" Tom grumbled. Mr. Asian guy number one was silent, but it looked like the rest of the band had awoken. Grumbling and bitching about how they liked their dicks.

Makes you think, right?

Right. It does. And if it doesn't...

"Ránë?" Bill said.

"Yes, porncakes?"

I remembered a sign I made in school to tell people they were stupid...

PHAIL saying that automatically mean you just shit your pants

"Why didn't you switch to your bus today?" He stared. Tom paled [that's totally his hobby and talent. You KNOW you could see him, standing there, going from white to invisible, flexing some raw eggs, and yes, you know that makes sense, right?

Right.] and the rest of them shifted eyes a bit.

"If you paid even a small amount of attention, maybe you would know that I did, and was welcomed in a wonderful way, plenty of spread legs." Tom whistled, and chanted about I and Mand.

Bill said nothing.

"Also, I like the Daily Llama."

"You mean the Dali Lama?"

"No, the Daily SUCK MY CUNT" I sharply snapped at Tom.

Wrong person.

"Eh, good night to y'all."

There were mutters in return. I went to the couch, but after looking outside and seeing the faint, dark grey of the lighting on snow, I decided to risk sleeping in Georg's cot.

He does have curtains, come to think of it.

So he can jiggles his balls without being watched, of course.

I peeked in.

He had his hands behind his head, and his arms were around him as if his ears were oversized, fleshy wings. His wavy, gorgeous hair sprawled amidst all the sheets, gray shirt against brown lusciousness. Envy pulsed through me.

I want penguins with fur like that. And they shall drink the milk of a corpse... uh... where this is going, went away, like, a long time ago.

He nodded at me, already sensing the question. I clambered on top of him, as he didn't move and we wouldn't fit any other way, and snuggled close to him.

And suddenly, my very lovely urge to grind up against him clouded my eyes a little bit. I decided to see what would fly.

I lowered my hips till they were level with his. I put a bit of pressure all along my lower half, centering the pressure right where his cock should be.

And that got his attention.

He smiled devilishly, and kissed me. But then he shook his head and whispered about how we would make way too much noise.

Balls?

No.

I told him just how much I cared.

He frowned and wrapped me in a bear hug, deciding.

Oh, I'm good. Very good.
♠ ♠ ♠
fuck
my
life.

I had such a good idea for this. Bill comes back drunk... i forgot the rest of it! so i had to compromise. Shit, I hate myself for that.

If I remember, EVER, what is was, I'll tell you. I swear to god I'm so fucking sorry.

By the way, you eleven [I'd love to name those people, but I mean generally]

thanks for staying. Try to get more readers, it tends to motivate me.

otherwise
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR FIFTY-TWO MILLION, THREE-HUNDRED-FOURTY-SEVEN THOUSAND, SIX-HUNDRED-SIXTY-SIX YEARS.

so sue me, i actually tried with this one, okay?

Ohmygod. Thank you mibba. I accidentally used this tab of mibba and oh my god is that saving thing wasn't here... jesus
--

I stopped at that point BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW IF MY AUDIENCE LIKES GRAPHIC PORNCORNINESS. So, look at the sex scene in Zehn, and if you're fine with that, comment and tell me you would like to see the next sex scene... explicitly. Georg'll always be there for y'all.

oh, and those other asians. ;D