Open My Lips

Chapter 2: Information

My life at school never got better. Whenever new students came, I would ignore them, knowing they’d just leave me for popularity. It had happened time and time again; I just got so sick of it.

There had been news buzzing for the past week; the president of Black Night, the hottest teen club in the city, was finally letting his kids attend public high school. Since his kids were all adopted, he is really protective of them.

I knew this fact weeks before everybody, because my father is Mr. Bangkok’s lawyer. Mr. Bangkok knows me very well, and my father is happy that his biggest client likes his daughter. Whenever Mr. Bangkok comes over, he insists on me hearing what was going on, and then I’ll write what I think would be good.

The last time Mr. Bangkok came over, he was trying to decide where to put his kids. One of them, I think he said it was Kasey, got into a fight because someone was making fun of her, and that got all 4 of them into it, so he asked me about my school, and I typed out my answer for him. It said that the teachers were tough, but if his kids paid attention, they’d do fine.

So, he went home and talked about it with his kids, and they wanted to try it out. Mr. Bangkok called my father and told him his 4 children would be attending my school. My father told me that I should try to get to know them and to watch out for them. My father has noticed that I never bring anyone home, and he doesn’t want me to be a loner.

Even though my father is the attorney for practically everyone’s parents, my peers just don’t understand why I am the way I am. Which means my father doesn’t understand why I don’t have any friends. People will never understand me and it really hurts, because I would like someone to talk to, but I don’t want to chance it, yet.

My class schedule is something I memorize on the first day I get it.
1º - Algebra 2 8:00am 8:45am w/ Moinca teacher = Mrs. Keller
2º - Phys. Ed 8:50am 9:35am w/ Kasey teacher = Mr. Miller
3º - Government 9:40am 10:25am w/ Brandon teacher = Mr. Orr
4º - Chemistry 10:30am 11:15am w/ Matt teacher = Mr. Johnson
5º - English 3 11:20am 12:05pm w/ no one teacher = Mrs. Rice
6º - Lunch 12:10pm 12:55pm w/ everyone teacher = staff
7º - Concert Choir 1:00pm 1:45pm w/ no one teacher = Mr. Hayword
8º - Study Hall 1:50pm 2:35pm w/ everyone teacher = Mrs. Koy

The Sunday before the Bangkok kids were coming to the school, I got an e-mail from Mr. Bangkok. He sent me his kids schedule’s and I found that I have 1º with Monica, 2º with Kasey (Monica’s twin), 3º with Brandon, 4º with Matt (Brandon’s twin), lunch and study hall with them all.

I have no idea what they all look like; I just know whose twin is whose. I wasn’t really excited for them to come to school, because one thing I didn’t tell Mr. Bangkok, because my father was in the room, was that all new kids leave me to become popular. I was hoping that they wouldn’t be like that, but who would pass up the chance to become popular? I know I wouldn’t.

My father had me go to bed a little earlier so I could be very rested when I got to school, and could show them around before school started. What my father doesn’t realize is that every other student in my school is going to want to be the first people to know the new kids, because they’re hoping that they will be able to get into the club for free, if they befriend them. We’ll just have to see what happens.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's getting better....I wrote most of this during the school year....and I'm just now putting them out! lol please tell me what you think :D

RayRay