We Cannot Really Love If We Cannot Laugh

When?

"We're getting married?" I asked Fred, who was still on top of me on the couch. I could hardly believe it!

"We sure are." He answered. I smiled.

"When?" I asked.

"Whenever you like." He replied. I thought.

"Can we wait until I turn eighteen?" I suggested.

"Definitely! But not a minute later!" He responded. So it was set. An April wedding.

"C'mon! Let's go tell my parents!" I said, full of energy. Fred frowned.

"Well, the other day when George went to check up on things, he found out that no one know's where you parents are. I'm really sorry." He said. Oh, but I knew where my parents would be!

"I know where they are." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow.

"With my pureblood grandparents." I supplied. He smiled back at me.

"And that would be....?" He asked.

"In the USA, Detroit, Michigan."

"That's a long way away." He commented.

"Yeah, I know. So we should tell your parents first." I kissed him.

"Sure! We can go now if you want." He said. I looked at the clock, 9:30. Oh well, they would still be up. And they would like to hear as soon as possible. Plus, most of the family was staying there at the moment.

"Yeah, let's go." I said. He smiled and got off of me. We pulled on some cloaks and apparated to the Burrow with George.

"Declare yourselves!" Mr Weasley said from inside.

"It is us, Fred and George Weasley, your fourth and fourth children." George said.

"And me, Renée Wheaton." I piped up.

"Where are Renée's parents hiding at the present?" Mr Weasley asked. Wait, he knew this entire time?

"Detroit, Michigan." I supplied. The door opened and a very flustered Mr Weasley appeared in the doorway. He hugged both of his sons in turn. He shook my hand when he noticed the glimmering ring on my left ring finger.

He looked from me to Fred.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" He asked his son. Fred just nodded. Mr Weasley gasped and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Your mother's in the living room, I daresay we need some happiness around here." He said and led the three of us to the living room where we found Mrs Weasley, Lupin, Tonks and surprisingly, Ron. Tonks was getting huge. It made me feel so happy that there could still be happiness in such a dark time. Mrs Weasley screeched when she caught sight of her two sons and everyone got up and gave each of us a hug.

"What brings you here?" Lupin asked.

"We have some news we'd like to share with you." I started, but let Fred say it.

"Renée and I are getting married." He shrugged his shoulders and grinned. This earned more shouts of joy and hugs all around.

"Have you decided on the big day yet?" Tonks asked. Mrs Weasley was in tears,

"Sometime in April." I said.

"Why not any sooner?" Ron asked.

"It's too dangerous. Plus we'd like to wait until Renée turns eighteen." Fred said.

"Do Renée's parents know yet?" Mr Weasley asked.

"No. We only just got engaged and we haven't had a chance to make the trip to the US." Fred explained.

"I'll go tell Bill and Fleur." George said and apparated to Shell Cottage.

"Any news on Harry?" I asked, taking a seat next to Fred. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"He doesn't have any bloody idea what he's doing!" Ron spat. You were shocked, how could Ron say that about his best friend?

"I got tired of just waiting around and starving. Nothing was happening! So I left them." He explained.

"Them?" I asked.

"Harry and Hermione." He said.

"Are they okay?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, they're probably just bored out of their skulls and starving to death." Ron spat again. I sighed. Not everything was happy or the same anymore.