We Cannot Really Love If We Cannot Laugh

Fred!

I hardly slept during the night. I was too excited about seeing my two best friends again! Maybe my questions would be answered about why everyone went weird when I started talking about the twins. After many restless hours, tomorrow finally came and I shook Hermione and Ginny awake.

"C'mon sleepyheads! It's Saturday! We're going to go see Fred and George's shop!" I said cheerfully.

"Saturday? Why aren't we sleeping in?" Ginny mumbled from under her blankets. I laughed.

"It's already 8:00! Fred and George have already opened up for the day! Let's get some breakfast!" I replied. I pulled some clothes on and opened the curtains to reveal the bright sunshine. Hermione and Ginny both groaned. I went downstairs to see what I could do to help for breakfast.
I
found Mr and Mrs Weasley already awake with Harry and Ron sitting at the kitchen table.

"Now, Renee dear, we're going to leave for Diagon Alley at around 10:00. So be ready by then. I've made pancakes for breakfast! Help yourself!" Mrs Weasley said as she put a plate of stacked pancakes in front of me. I sat down next to Ron as Hermione and Ginny walked down the stairs in dressing gowns. Hermione noticed Ron was awake and went back up to change. Luckily, I was the only one who noticed she had arrived.

"Excited to see Fred and George?" Ginny asked you with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah! Definately!" I exclaimed, "You?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." She replied. I assumed this was because they were her brothers, but it turned out that it was for a completely different reason....

Two hours later me and the rest of the Weasleys and Hermione were standing around the fireplace ready to go to Diagon Alley. Ron went first, followed by Ginny, then myself, then Harry the Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"We need to get some potion indredients!" Harry and Ron said as soon as we arrived there and went off to the Apothocary.

"Do you fancy an ice cream, dear?" Mr Weasley asked his wife.

"Oh yes, I believe I do!" Then they both set off for the ice cream shop.

"Uh...okay, then do you guys want to go to Fred and George's shop?" I asked. Weird about the family members not wanting to see their brothers and sons.

"Actually, there was book I wanted to see in Flourish and Blotts. Coming, Ginny?" Hermione answered.

"No way! I'd rather go and see the store than shop for some book with you!" Ginny said rather coldly, "C'mon, Renee, I'll go with you."

Hermione shot her a glace, but noticed I was watching and quickly smiled and waved before setting off to Flourish and Blotts. Ginny and I set off for number 93. It wasn't that hard to miss. Bright posters in the windows as well as merchandise. Ginny and I walked through the doors with a number of other people. The shop was so crowded!

"Renee!" A voice greeted me as I entered the store. I looked over to find Fred making his way towards me and Ginny.

"Fred!" I said and pulled him into a hug, "I haven't seen you since Christmas!"

"Same here." He answered. I laughed, "Are you sure you don't want to keep working here? Sales are down since the summer!" This earned another laugh from myself.

"I'm sure they are! I'll come again this summer, but I should finish up sixth year before I think about getting a job!" I replied.

"No, I swear we're not getting as much business as before!" He argued. I glanced around the over-crowded store.

"Sure you are." I smiled.

"Listen, can I steal Renee from you for a second, Ginny, I want to talk to her." Fred said to Ginny. She smiled, almost evilly and walked away leaving me alone with Fred.

"Listen, Renee, there's something I want to talk to you about." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and leading me the quieter part of the shop.

"I'm listening." I said.

"You see, I really like you and I was wondering if maybe you might want to go out sometime." He said and quickly looked away. Altough I didn't understand why.

"Yeah, I'd love too!" I said. He looked back at you with a huge grin on his face.

"Great! How about I take my break now and we go out for ice cream?"

"Well, that's where your parents are at the moment, if you don't mind having them around."

"Actually, I do. We can hang around here for bit and I'm sure we'll be able to think of something." He was still grinning, even when he noticed Ginny was eavesdropping the entire time.