We Cannot Really Love If We Cannot Laugh

Finale

"Maman! Papa!" I yelled when I saw my parents gathered at the Burrow.

"Renée!" They both yelled back and crushed me into a three person hug. We all started crying all over again and exchanged hugs with Mr Weasley, Mrs Weasley, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Gwen, Rain, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Ginny and Percy.

"So, what have I missed in these past few years?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much, except maybe your own wedding!" Fred accused. That got us all laughing again and I wiped your face dry.

"Hey! Me and Hermione got engaged!" Ron shouted. I gasped.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Hermione stuck out her left hand and sure enough, there was a diamond glittering there. I screamed and pulled her back into a hug. Ron stuck his hand out for me to shake, but I hugged him instead.

"Congratulations!" I said, "Do you have a date yet?"

"July 26th" Hermione replied.

"Renée, come 'ere, we need to discuss your own wedding!" My mother called from inside. I smiled. My own wedding. It was really going to happen after all! I was so happy! Fred held out his arm for me to take. I took it and walked into the house with him.

Fred was right, my mother had all the plans all worked out. She even had the invitations all ready to be sent out! Fred and I thought of everyone we knew and sent them off that day. The wedding was in a week after all, so it was kind of short notice.

"What about the wedding party?" I asked my mother.

"I 'ave let dat up to you and Fred to decide." My mother replied. I smiled graciously.

In the end, I had two Maids of Honour, Gwen and Rain, two bridesmaids, Ginny and Hermione, five groomsmen, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ron and Lee and we decided against having a ring bearer and flower girl as neither Fred nor I knew anyone in that age group or had any relatives.

"That was exhausting!" I slumped down on a couch after Fred and I decided on the wedding party. He lay down on the floor beside me and pulled me on top of him.

"Fred!" I yelled, laughing. He pressed his body against mine, oh, how I had longed to feel that for two years and believed it impossible! Now, how did that feeling of his lips against mine feel again?

I pressed my lips on his and he kissed back hungrily. I could tell he wanted me bad, just as I felt for him. It didn't take long for him to start wiggling his tongue between my lips and for me to let him in and feel all around his mouth. I ran my fingers through his long hair and he slipped his hands up my shirt.

Uh oh. His hands made their way to my front and upper chest as he attempted to undo my bra.

"Oh, c'mon Fred! You can wait another week! My parents are here!" I said.

"I've waited two years for this." He answered, an innocent look on his face.

"You can wait another week." I repeated.

"Renée! We 'ave to get you fitted for your dress!" My mother called from outside. I kissed Fred one last time, knowing that it was my mother's tradition for the bride and groom not to meet again until the wedding after the dress was purchased.

Rain, Gwen, Hermione, Ginny and I apparated with my mom to a fancy store in France that apparently had a dress picked out for me, I just had to get it fitted. It was a traditional white, strapless and had very realistic rhinestones glittering on the bodice. The outside had a translusent filmy layer on top of the white silk.

I thought it was perfect. Fred and I had decided on dressing the Maids of Honour and Bridesmaids in red. The groomsmen would wear matching red ties on their dress robes. In the end, we found sone very nice dresses and had all four of them fitted properly.

It was going to be a long and grueling week, being isolated from Fred as soon as I had found him, but it would be worth it. Plus, I had awesome friends to fight with! I had waited two years, surely I could handle another week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, that's it for this one, there is a sequel, if anyone's interested. Just comment and I'll see about getting it up.