Loser, Whatever!

Wedding-Part 2

Kristen walked down the stairs that led outside first. She met her groomsman at the bottom where he proceded to escort her down the aisle. As soon as she reached the aisle, I followed her footsteps and met Oliver at the bottom.

"You look gorgeous." He breathed into my ear. I flushed.

We separated at the alter where I stood on the left and he stood on the right, next to Jered. We were soon joined by Idina and the Best Man, then everyone rose as Janna and her father appeared at the top of the stairs. She was glowing as she descended gracefully. Jered wore a triumphant expression, he hads waited for this moment for two years. Once Janna reached Jered, Mr Walshe lifted the veil from her face, kissed her cheek and placed her hand in Jered's.

The ceremony was short and sweet. They exchanged their vows with absolute certainty in their voices.

"I do." Jered placed the ring on Janna's finger. I noticed silent tears creeping down her face.

"I do." She promised and slipped the ring onto Jered's finger.

They were told they could kiss and obliged. The crowd clapped and they ran back down the aisle and the rest of the wedding party followed. We formed a recieving line, shook everyone's hand and accepted many congratulations. Most of the people were from the English Quidditch team, or worked for the Department of Magical Sports and Games and wished Oliver and I congratulations on our engagement.

Afterwards, We all managed to cram ourselves into a limo and disappeared for pictures.

A few hours later, we arrived back at Jered's house for the reception. The place had been transformed. A tent now covered most of the backyard and tables were set up underneath with a large dance floor in the middle. Most of the guests had already arrived and were seated.

The wedding party was announced formally before we were seated, then dinner was served.

After dinner, the bride and groom started off the dancing and later on, the bridal party joined in. Oliver and I danced to every song this time, only leaving the dance floor briefly for water. The cake was cut and the bride and groom took turns feeding the other.

At the end of the night, Janna and Jered went inside for their first night as husband and wife and the rest of the guests said last goodbyes and left.

Oliver took my hand and we went for a walk.

"Has this inspired you for our wedding?" He asked.

"In what way?" I replied.

"Well, maybe having it a bit sooner?" He clarified.

"Oliver, what about Quidditch?" I sighed.

"What about it?" He sounded so innocent.

"You're on the national team, don't you think that's a bit important?"

"Well, yeah, but not as important as getting married."

"We will get married. But why do you want to do it so soon? It's not like I'm pregnant or anything."

He hesitated before he answered.

"I want you so bad, I don't think I can wait until the Fall." He sighed. I stopped and turned so I was facing him.

"Oliver..." I started, but he brought his lips down to mine. There was so much wanting and hunger in the kiss. Almost as if it was leading up to something, or if he wanted it to lead up to something. As much as I was enjoying it, I had to break off before he got the wrong idea.

"You've waited almost two years for this. You can wait a few more months." I tried. He sighed again.

"You have no idea how painful those long months were."

"Of course I do! I was in the same state as you." I reminded him.

"You got engaged to another man." He pointed out.

"True, but who am I engaged to right now?" I asked. He took my hand again and we continued to walk.

"I'll be there in the stands for the World Cup. Think of it as something to look forward to. We could set a date right now if you want to." I suggested.

"Alright, how does September grab you." He squeezed my hand.

"That works. I just have school then." I said.

"Oh right. I forgot about that. How is this going to work then?" He querried.

"I can take a few weeks off school for the honeymoon, that is, if you want to have a honeymoon." I flushed.

"Of course I want to have a honeymoon!" He exclaimed, "Look, why don't we decide this when we get back home, I don't have a calendar on me."

"Yeah, that could work." I agreed.

"Great, I'll take you back to Janna's." He apparated with me on his arm.

"Goodnight." I said as we reached the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He said and kissed me one last time.

He took the nape of my neck in one hand and the back of my head in the other. I draped both of my hands around his shoulders. It was very similar to the kiss we shared earlier on tonight.

"Not tonight." I breathed. I heard him exhale as he pulled away. I gave him one lasy quick kiss before I opened the door and entered the house.